Haunted Pt.3

🎵🎶 Haunted PT.3 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Haunted

Artist: Beyoncé

~

After taking in the mysterious man's words my heart began to pound erratically against my chest, the loud enraging thumps pierced my ear drums as the hands that were tangled in my hair yanked further until the stance I was in had been forced on the tip of my toes.

I yelped from the action, causing the stranger to suck his teeth.

"What is your name?" His deep voice held so much authority that made me answer him back immediately.

"J-Jacob... Jacob Perez." I paused to gulp my dry throat and possibly fix my stuttering speech.

Great Jacob, now he knows your name, give the murderer your address while your at, or better yet your social security number.

I mentally scoffed at my scolding thoughts.

There was a considering hum that filled the quiet air in response to my words while my hair was suddenly freed from the tense apprehension and my body forcefully pushed to the creaky wooden floor.

It felt cold.
Like this strangers heart.

I lightly groaned at the rough impact as my curls bounced & curtained over my eyes leaving a sense of a veil on my face.
My teeth gritted together in frustration from the position that I was in while my head quickly snapped to the side to get a full view of the violent stranger.

I had to swallow down the surprise gasp that threatened to leave my lips.

The "man" looked no older than I was, he was long in height, a firm well built physique, complimenting his caramel-tone chiseled face were short black curls, plump pink lips, and dark almond brown eyes.

Gosh,
This guy w-was beautiful.

Yes Perez check out the rough boy that might be planning to kill you, smaarrttt.

My cheeks blushed in realization of my long head to toe stare of the stranger as my head bowed towards the ground in embarrassment.

"Why did you come here?! Who sent you?!" The guy barked loudly causing me to flinch at his loudness.

"N-no one, I-I didn't think anyone was here, I was j-just trying t-to-

"TO WHAT?! Find a place to smoke?!? Drink?!? Fuck a girl?!? huh?!?"

He quickly cut off my words and began to spat accusations my way.

Tears welled up in my eyes at not being able to speak while my hands bawled into fists from frustration.

"Huh?!? Am I right?!?, ANSWER ME!"

My chest began to shake from anxiety as the amount of tears that escaped my closed eyes increased.

I can't take his yelling anymore, I feel like I can't even breath..

"I SAID ANSWER ME!"

I screamed.

"TO ESCAPE! I needed a place to escape!! The yelling! The beatings! The sneers! The bullies! I wanted a refuge away from them!!"

Cries heaved out of my throat as both of my hands covered my face to block out the view of me crying.

The only sound that floated in the air were my soft sobs and hiccups when suddenly, I felt a long cloth cover my head, making me pause as I shyly pulled down the sheet off of my face.

The boy kept his emotionless eyes off of my face & instead towards the ground as he lowly mumbled.

"Up the staircase there's a door on your left, there's a bed in there which you may sleep in, but you leave at sunrise, no cries will stop me from dragging your body out, understand?"

I silently nodded my head in slight confusion at his decision for letting me stay.

W-why?

He groaned out a rough good night in between clenched teeth as the mysterious boy quickly turned around and stocked his way out of the dense room.

Leaving a puzzled face me to stare at the blanket in my hands with squished brows.