Birthday Cake

🎵🎶 Birthday Cake 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Birthday Cake

Artist: Chris brown ft. Rihanna

~

Part 1.

Princeton's POV;

"Happy birthday to you!"

"Happy birthday to yoouu!"

"Happy birthday dear Princeton!!!"

"Happy birthday to youu!"

My cheeks couldn't help but feel such warmth as I watch all my family and friends sing along for my "birth date anniversary".

"MAKE A WISH PRINCE!"

I herd my cousin behlen shout through out the dark filled kitchen, the only light was the candles below on my chocolate white frosted cake.

"Shhh,shh, I am, I am".

Making everyone giggle, I closed my eyes and easily spoke in my mind the desire I've been holding for through out these past years, every single time it hits April 21st I've been praying for this wish.

"WOOOH"!

The candles were out, hands clapping filled the air and soon all around light entered the room.

"Okay, okay everyone birthday boy gets the first piece so step back!"

My mom yelled, head raised high in the air as a smile was sprawled across her face.

I blushed, "Maaa I'll get my piece later, let everyone get there's!"

Trying not to be rude.
I reached for my mothers hand and guided her closer to my stance near the kitchen counter.

"Here Mama, take the knife and just cut some pieces for everyone, just keep my name as mines okay."

Smiling at her, I watched my mom nod her head while rolling her eyes.

I chuckled.

"Thanks".
Quickly pressing my lips to her cheek, I left her presence, seeing as though that will be a distraction for her for a while, and took this advantage to go upstairs towards my room to lay down.
But, before I could even come close to the grey carpeted steps my name was yelled.

"PRINCE"!

My head whipped back to see my friends and cousins sitting on the couch.

I mentally whined.

Nooo I wanted to lay down.

Forcing a small grin on my face, I strolled over towards them.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?"
My band mate Ray questioned.

None of your business.
I wanted to say, but decided to remain polite since today was going good.

"To go lay down, I'm kinda exhausted."

I mumbled in a raspy voice, placing my hand on the wrist of my other arm.

"But you can't just go upstairs, this Is Your party Jake."
My friend Taylor chirped right after me, causing a sigh to escape my lips.

"Bu-".

I was suddenly cut off.

"Actually I do need Prince to go upstairs for a minute, I need to talk to him if that's okay with y'all".

Does that voice actually belong to the person I think it does, did he actually come to my party this year.

Feeling the speed of my heart double in seconds, I turned around to see none other than Roc royal himself standing there in all his glory.

____
Has any one else noticed how on princes bday and when he has parties Roc is NOOO where to be seen!! We'll this one shot was made for that observation Lol☺️

Don't worry part 2 is coming soon just want to see who actually reads my Royce shots soo comment and let a girl know Lol.

- Imaginingmb -