Haunted Pt.4

🎵🎶 Haunted PT.4 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Haunted

Artist: Beyoncé

~

I couldn't sleep.

No matter how much exhaustion my body was in, the countless thoughts that bunched in my mind did not relax me into a "sleepy mood."

Sighing out loud from irritation my teeth gritted together before I twisted to the side so my body faced the opened curtain window that was facing the bed.

I peered out into the moon lit night, hoping to ease my nerves when suddenly I herd low noises seeping out from the window seal.

Alarmingly I sat up.

The thin blanket slid off of my upper body to bunch at my waist as my curious eyes wander the outside only to see the mysterious boy again.

I couldn't help the low whimper that bubbled up my throat from taking in the breath-snatching sight.
I watched him like a horny school girl.

With no shirt to cover his naked torso, I carefully saw how beads of sweat trailed down his tan muscled skin.

He heaved out grunts while back and forth he went from the ground to a table as he bunched up what looked to be fire wood.

My fingers fisted the covers in surprise when I seen his back muscles flex from his movements.

My eyes closed from the image, wishing I could clasp my palms over them as I laid under that well firm built chest.

My thoughts caused a moan to release from my pitchy breaths while I re opened my eyes only to gasp out from the sight.

There the boy stood, eyes now staring straight on me as I squeaked a high squeal and quickly draped the blanket over my head in embarrassment.

I herd a low chuckle in the air while my cheeks burned from sudden heat.

"Oh gosh, I hope he didn't see that, please some one tell me he didn't see that.."

"I SAW THAT!"

I grunted from his laughing response.

Screw this.

The blanket flew from my head, heart thumping with sudden confidence while I readied myself to say something cocky back out but when I peered out the window, no one was there...

My torso jumped in surprise from the sudden knocks that erupted from the close door, it creaked open causing me to slowly pace backwards as my neck bumped & laid against the headboard.

"First you trespass then you pull a peeping tom, now I'm actually wondering who's the real haunter of "deadly manor."

I blushed from his words while my curls hanged slightly in front my eyes while watching the boy come into the room and lean against the door with one foot.

He still lacked a shirt as I saw his folded arms rest against his slowly heaving chest.

"W-what is your name?"
I couldn't help but mumble out the question as I shyly looked at him under my lashes. He grunted a one worded response.

"Chresanto."

My head nodded from his answer.

"W-will uh, will I ever see you again after tomorrow Chresanto."

I flinched at my choice of words, stupid, stupid, stupid.

He didn't speak any words after that, instead, foot falls filled the air when suddenly my jaw was tilted up and a gasp released from my mouth.

"You can never come back here after tonight Jacob."

His voice held so much authority & demand while his eyes spoke no emotion.

"If someone sees you, if anyone finds out that this house has me in it, living here, if everyone in this town realizes that "deadly manor" isn't actually haunted, I will no longer have a place to call home."

I couldn't stop the frown from forming onto my face no matter how much I didn't want it to show.

Chresanto sighed from my expression as he began to mumble out.

"I can't whole heartily say it wasn't nice to actually have company, I-it's been a while."

Tears blurred my vision as I cringed up a small smile.
Having an actual night away from the brutal beatings and spats of insults from others directed to me caused me to speak with honesty.

" I-it was nice."

My bottom lip suddenly felt his thumb brush gently across the smooth skin.
My eyes closed at the relaxing feeling as I lightly peeked out the tip of my tongue to gently lap at his skin.

A grunt erupted into the air while the grip on my chin immediately tightened and forced my head to move up.

Plump lips crashed upon my own causing me to moan in relief.

Our heads twisted and turned from the sudden lustful feeling, gasps came from my short breaths when Chres released his mouth from mines to only descend to the creak of my neck.

I whimpered from his assault, his tongue suddenly raked upon my fast rising skin while I bucked my hips into the air from the arousing feeling.

"You can be my personal ghost and haunt me all you want Chresanto, j-just make me feel good tonight, make me feel wanted even if I have to be-"

A moan cut off my speech as Chres's hips suddenly pushed against me, his erection roughly grinded into my own at a non-stopping speed, harder & harder they rubbed and pressed making me whine out.

My back hit the surface of the bed while my fingers sprawled against his sweat dripping back.
I sobbed out my last coherent words of the night .

"Even if I have to be,

Haunted."

The end.

____

If you still wish for these imagines to continue and not end here or if you enjoyed my final chapter of "Royce's playlist."

Comment

- blessings & regards -

~Imaginingmb~