Shut Up!

🎵🎶 Shut up 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Shut up

Artist: Chris Brown

~

"20"!

"19"!

"HURRY JAKE RUN"!!

"18"!

"17"!

"Take my hand Jacob, you can hide with me".

Breathing out of what felt like thick tensed air, sweat covered Chresanto August dragged his best friend Jacob Perez into his mothers closet with him, immediately sliding the wooden doors closed once he herd his classmate Ray yell the number 10.

Thank god

It was one of their annual traditions the group of friends had for the past few years to throw a big sleep over and play what ever game they agreed on.

But, for a while now the aquatinted boys haven't played the game "hide & seek" for years.

Reason why.....

Jacob.

A.k.a "Mr.talks a lot"

A.k.a "the first one to get caught"

A.k.a "Guy who gets pissed because no one wants to hide with him"

"T-thanks Chres, I had no idea where I was hiding , I t-thought I was gonna be alone.. a-again".

Stuttering with a peck of blush surfacing on his cheeks , Jacob's sight rested upon the parts and bits of pieces he could see of Chresanto in the dark lit room they were trapped in.

"Sshh Perez, I don't wanna be the first ones to get caught".

August whispered with a shrug, feeling a tad bit bad that his friend feels that way.

It wasn't his fault he has a big mouth...

I guess..

"Sorry".

Jacob peeped his last word before the sudden yell of Rays voice silenced the air.

"ONE"!

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME"!

"Shit".

Chresanto muttered, his feet automatically moving back until his back felt the hard surface of the wall underneath the shelf of his mothers belongings.

"What ever you do, Don't say a word, yeah"?

"K".

With a rushed nod, Jake let out a deep sigh before mimicking his friends movements as well and pushed his self against the wall.

Don't say a word

Don't say a word Jacob.

GAAH I can do this.

Perez sighed under his breath while his hand rested upon his head.

Distract your self...

Just distra-

"Hmmmm now who's hiding in here".

The low voice coming from Lopez entered the room as sheepish foot steps filled the air.

In complete instance Chresanto's beady eyes darted straight to Perez, noticing his friends was filled with part excitement and fear.

Don't mess up Jake