Good Kisser Pt.4

🎵🎶 Good Kisser Pt.4 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Good Kisser

Artist: Usher

~

Over

My seven days have officially been up - over with and I can honestly say I still don't have a complete sure answer for Roc.

Currently him, me and as well as the other two of our band members were practicing and working a sweat off in the dance studio our label owns called "Millennium", we've just about been in this mirror filled room all day and oddly enough Roc hasn't spoken a single word to me since our heated encounter in my room...

"Maybe he forgot?.."

I bit my lip at the surfacing question in my mind before turning my head to the side to see the boy himself stretching his arms in the far corner, head faced to the floor.

Well, it was facing the floor until he felt my stare and caught it with his own.

Quickly I snapped away.

"AYEE PRINCE, GOOD JOB TODAY, YOU REALLY DO SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB CATCHING ON NEW CHOREOGRAPHY!"

Our choreographer Dave yelled while strolling over towards me.

I spared him a small smile.

"Thank you."

"No problem man, all of you've been doing good, despite the many changes happening in your team you all are adjusting and adapting at instincts."

He mumbled under his breath while his hand raised the hem of his t-shirt to wipe at his drenched face.

I inwardly grimaced.

My head nodded in agreement with him before he suddenly began to continue speaking.

"Hell maybe change is what "Mindless Behavior" needed, change isn't always a bad thing you know, trying out new things sometimes actually result into amazing new beginnings."

At those words, my body had no choice but to listen to my heart and bring forth my attention onto Roc once again, and un oddly enough he was quietly staring at me with an emotionless look, his eyes pivoted upon my slightly scared look as if he were trying read me.

Guessing he was listening on Dave and I's conversation and was waiting for a reaction from me.

Immediately, my feet began to take a mind of their own and hesitatingly head over towards his stance, but sadly, before I could get into arm reaching distance Keisha called from the door way that practice was over and it was now time to head back home...

_________

I was now back in my room, showered up and lazy enough to be laid back on my bed with just some basketball shorts on and mellow music surrounding my ears.

The day is almost over and yet..

My lips turned into a small frown at my inconsiderate actions, and we'll decided I raised up from the springy made mattress and stepped my bare feet over towards my door.

I'm going to have the decency of going to him.

I'm will answer him now.

W-with out any hesitation.

Feeling the beat of my heart increase rapidly beneath my chest I grasped at the door knob and quickly opened the sealer only for my steps to immediately halt back in astonishment.

Roc stood there with slight wide eyes, as if he were caught in doing a crime, my shocked gaze looked further onto his stance to see his hand bawled into a "knocking position."

Well

I guess he couldn't wait any longer either..

Without any words being said, I continuity stepped backwards inside my room, watching my band member walk further towards me with now soft eyes after shutting the white door.

I had no choice but to stop once my back felt the cool hard feeling of the wall.

"Prince."

Mr.Royal mumbled firmly in a whisper, coming closer and closer until our bodies were inches apart.

"Did you decide?"

I gulped at the intensity that now filled the tensed air, my body felt completely frozen as I quietly stared into his hard eyes, lowly I responded.

"Yes."

I exhaled out a deep breath, feeling my adams apple bob while my gaze suddenly shifted onto his pink full lips.

"A-and I've decided..

I-I want to endure change."

With those last breath shaking words I kept my stare on the delectable soft figures before I captured them between my two rows of teeth, immediately in lighting a deep growl from the boy before me, I pressed my weight forward unto him.

"Now show me Roc Royal."

I panted into our heated kiss, feeling his hands work their way on my body until they reached the hem of my shorts, fisting the band and harshly pulling it down.

"Show me how much you're a good kisser."