Jupiter Love

🎵🎶 Jupiter Love 🎵🎶
~ Now playing;
Track: Jupiter Love
Artist: Trey Songz
~
"Question babe."
"Wassup?"

At the dwelling moment My fellow one person-company and I were lounging around in my room, school had token a high toll on us for not seeing each over for hours so we decided to make up those lost moments now, my back laid against my well wooden carved head board, gaze pivoted upon the interesting novel in my hands. As my stretched legs that were covered beneath gray sweats had been substituted for a pillow harvested under my boyfriend's head.

Boyfriend, yes, I did forget to mention that to you, probably did catch on a little from the "babe" reference though.
But yes, Chresanto Romelo August, first and longest person I've had interest in since the beginning of my junior high days, though we didn't proclaim our feelings for one another until two years ago, the love we both shared had always been there.

I let one of my hand's let loose from their holding position under the hard covered book to travel south and sink to my love's short black curls, slowly roaming between the soft strands as he sighed before continue talking.

"Mmmm, do you believe that theirs life on other planets besides ours?"
I spared him a half smile.
Count on him to bring up the most randomest things at any given moment.
"We'll, I honestly believe that there are other living things out in the universe besides on our world."

After reading the last line on the page I was reading on I folded the spot and placed the book on the side of me.
What made him ask that?

I brung my other free hand under Chresanto's jaw, softly tilting his head back so our eyes were connected.
"What made you ask that?"
He showed me a cornered smile, shifting his head to the right, Chres compassionately placed a small kiss on my palm, immediately causing my skin to go in delighted shivers.

"If you could make love with me on any other planet, which one would it be?"
Really.
I released a small giggle, my hands and legs feeling my love lift away from my grip so he was now crouching infront of me, both of his arm flexing and holding him up on either side of my hips.

"W-we'll definitely not Pluto, seeing as though that it's the coldest planet and our bodies would freeze the second we l-land."
I stuttered out between chuckles, my gaze watching Chresanto smirk before leaning his head forward so our lips connected, I lowly moaned
In satisfaction.

I couldn't and probably would never get tired of the way this man kisses me, as if our lips were matched and molded just for one another's, he always know's how to make my heart pound in excitement and my body build up into euphoria.

A little squeal erupted from my throat from the feel of his hands cupping behind my back to slowly lift up my white t-shirt, "think of another planet Jacob."
Groaning against me, Chres left from my mouth the second my chest became fully bare as I suddenly felt his plump lips on the skin of my neck, I whimpered.

"I-I..mm s-satur-tur-, shit."
I suddenly felt Chresanto grind his hard lower half against my own, in instant my held flew black.
"Mmmm I don't think "Shit" is a name of a planet Mister."
If my eyes could open at the moment they would definitely be rolling at his sight.
"I-I ment to s-say Saturn you m-morooonn."

I felt the vibrations of his laughs against my neck only sending my body into more pleasure from the feel.
"Hmm yeah, I could picture that."

Chres lifted his head from his confined view so he was now hovering over me, our desperate eyes locked with out no other words when I watched him bring his finger slowly down from my collar bone to my happy trail at the edge of my waist.
My back arched from his sensitive touch immediately I bit down on my tongue.
He's such a tease.
"But, I also have another planet in mind."

Chres whispered while his finger hooked the band of my sweats, slowly dragging them down along with the rest of my clothes.
"Y-yeah, what's that?"
I was completely breathless now, my chest heaved up & down from excitement, as I laid now utterly unclothed in front of my love.

Chresanto's hands left from me and worked their ways unto his own, as if a paid stripped show, he trailed his fingers up his black muscle tee with a wide toothy smirk once he caught my lustful leer.
"This planet so happens to be called.."
He paused, quirked his brow as his hand suddenly slapped the side of my behind.
"Ur-anus."
I should of known.

Letting out a slight miff groan from the sting, I glared up from my view on my back to the giggling shirtless light skin towering me.
"I hate you."
My emotionless-boring eyes watched Chres end his laughs with a small smile before leaning down closer to me to peck my lips in comfort.
"I love you too baby."

Keeping his lips to brush continuously over my own I felt a sudden intrusion at my back entrance immediately causing my eyes to shut tightly at the slight pain.
Chres sighed at my reaction.
"Relax Jacob." He placed his mouth against mine to drown out the ending sounds of pain to start with endless moans of pleasure.

My hips unconsciously began to move along with his pace, the need in my body began to travel from my sudden leaking erection, quickly I felt myself release a loud cry.
"M-more."
Gosh this is so embarrassing.

As if feeling my slight shame Chres lightly laughed while removing his fingers from me, my body slouched in disappointment at the loss from my once pleasure.
I feel so close.
So close to coming to my release.
"N'other planet beautiful."
I herd the sound of his pants shuffling off his muscular tan legs and the light sound of relief that his arousal was free.
My skin shivered in anticipation.

"Umm How a-about-
My words were quickly cut off with a loud relieving sob escaping my mouth at the feel of Chresanto's thick warm cock entering me.
My hands fisted the sheets under me while trying to focus my mind on his question but all I could think about was how good he was making me feel.

"Mm j-Jacob answer me."
I looked up dazzlingly at Chres seeing his teeth sunk into his bottom lip while he thrusted his body forward hard and fast.
Gasp's left my mouth while all I could do was arch my back and express tears of joy at his movements.
"I-can't ."

Chresanto suddenly groweled under his breath, one of his hand cupping my hip left to travel to my throbbing arousal.
I whined in need when his gripping fingers began to pump me.

"Yes you can."
Gosh this is to much, I-I can't hold back any longer, not when he was entering my body fast and hard, his hand making me leak out in pre cum.
I tilted my head back against the bed at the sound of his fast huffs leaving his mouth.

"I'm c-coming."
"So am I."
Suddenly going at a more quicker past, Chres harshly squeezed my erection in his palm immediately making my mouth to gape in a loud scream.
We both began to reach into the blinding feeling of loving pleasure, stream after stream of cum spurted out of my cock covering my heaving chest as I felt the warm liquid feeling filling inside of me.

I sighed in content at that.
Slowly Chresanto and I began to catch our breaths as I felt him slide out of me with a slick "pop", he brung his back down on the mattress on my right.
I tiredly turned as we'll to lay my head on his sweat covered chest.

"Jupiter.."

"Hmm..."
My love hummed at my mumbling word while my eyes closed in exhaustion from our breathtaking play.
"T-the planet we would make love on, it would be Jupiter."