Good Kisser Pt.2

🎵🎶 Good Kisser Pt.2 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Good Kisser

Artist: Usher

~

My breathing was erratic.

My thoughts were swarming.

And even worse, my body was shaking.

Ever since moments ago my fellow band member had told me his response to my confession I couldn't help but wonder..

A-about what he said...

What is a mere suggestion.. A threat... A piece of advice for confidence..

Hell if I knew, and I'm not even sure If I really want to find out.

A low sigh erupted from my mouth before my back slid down from it's hunched position so I was now staring at the white ceiling in my room.

"Why do I even care anyways.. It's not even that serious, besides, it's Roc, when was the last time he's ever had sudden "interest" in guys."

Ha I'll tell you

Never.

My eyes closed from their bland view to help my state of calming down to come quicker.

I really do think to muc-

"Huh?"

What is it now?

The sound of knocking came from the surface of my door causing me to raise my chest up and sit forward from the help of my elbows.

"Who is it?"

"Roc."

My once tired eyes immediately widened, why has he suddenly chose to talk to me today let alone actually bother to come to my room.

"J-just a second."

My heart pounded against my chest from the immediate adrenaline that had entered my veins.

Legs quickly scampering, I got up from my bed and padded my socks covered feet over to the entrance of my room.

Once my door was opened I was met with the sight of my friend leaning against the door way, his bored expression-less eyes peering on mines.

"Can I come in."

He whispered in a rough tone, my fingers clutched mercifully at the side of the doors frame.

"O-okay."

Scolding myself from the lack of my words.

I stepped one foot behind to let him walk inside, with shaky fingers I quickly shut my door and turned around.

My back pressed against the cold surface as Mr.royal once spoke again.

"Come here."

"I-I am here."

"I mean come closer Prince."

"H-ha Were close enough, d-don't you think?"

My teeth sinked into my bottom lip as I quietly watched Roc boringly stare then placed both of his hands behind his head to lay down on my bed.

My gaze shamefully traveled down to his toned caramel skin that's been exposed from his grey t-shirt that had Risen up.

I lightly sighed.

"What is it Roc?"

My head tilted to the side in wonder from his sudden intruding actions but in return, I got no response from the guy.

I frowned.

Letting out a breath in disappointment I jumped away from the door and walked further inside my room, my steps halted once I stood silently infront of his half laying position.

"I'm here now.. So what is it?.."

Immediately after my words let loose, Roc jolted up and grabbed onto my wrist, into a not so losing grip, he forcefully pushed my body further so I fell between his legs.

I only had time to gasp in shock before one of my wrist were released only to have to my chin grabbed and my lips placed under his own.