Practice Pt.1

🎵🎶 Practice PT.1 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Practice

Artist: Drake

~

"Come on! You said you wanted me to help you get fit, so I am, don't quit on me."

Easy for him to say..

Princeton grumbled under his breath, pants escaping his pink pouty lips while his arms wobbled from their push up position.

The rock star lover "thought" getting the body of his dreams would be a piece of cake, he "thought" after a few jogs, sit ups here and there his chest would look at least half as good than any other buff sports player out in the world.
But sadly.
He was wrong.

"LETS GO PRINCE TEN MORE!"

Oh no, scratch that, he was royally wrong.

His body couldn't take another single command even if he begged.

With a frustrated puff the curly haired boy loosened his upper strength and dropped to the ground, moaning in relief at the cool tiles pressing against his cheek.

"I'm to tired to roc."
The half blood Mexican whispered slowly. He soon closed his eyes with a hum, making his fellow band mate glare at him with a clench jaw.

Slowly, the seventeen year old crouched his body down to his older friends level, hands griping the material of his blue basketball shorts that hugged his thighs as nearly as tight as his black muscle tee.

"We've been through this before bro, I teach, you do it."
Speaking out in a ruff tone, the misfit groaned squinting his eye lids tightly as if trying to disappear for the moment.
"I know that Roc, but! I decided I've changed my mind."

"Really." Mr.royal pursed his lips, never taking his attention off of the boy infront of him that rolled over onto his back with a sigh.
"Yup."
Princeton popped his lips with a smearing smile following.
"And nothing you say or do will change my decision, since it's MY body and MY choice, ha."

Laughing while placing both of his hands behind his head, Prince remained in his closed-eye positioned, feeling like giving up was the best decision he's ever made in his life.

Roc took in his words and immediately transferred them into a new challenge of his own.

Yeah will see about that.

Speaking cockily in his mind, the short curled haired boy stood up from the floor, and went to grab a little something to ease his thoughts.

Leaving his humming friend laying on the floor with nothing but relaxation in mind.

"Ha, what the hell was I thinking, actually trying to work out and change the way I look, ha, I look completely perfect the way I am, no damn abs or muscles will change that."
Princeton spoke out in confidence not even realizing his friend was standing over him again, but much closer and something in his hands.

"Who wants to even look like a damn steroid using jock wanna be, ha, I'll tell you, idiots."

"Really, cause I didn't think idiots would know not to be unaware when water is about to soak them."

"Wait-wha-Roc-"

Only having time to slit his brown eyes open, the eighteen year watched as a water flow traveled down onto his frame completely splashing his curls, and dripping his face, droplets traveling and clinging onto his white shirt.

"ROOOCCCC!"

lighting a fast yell, his friend only responded with a smug smile, twisting the cap back onto his now empty bottle and carelessly throwing it to the side.
"Now, get up, this steroid jock wanna be is about to get that body sweating and while I'm at it, a few manners will be tossed in Prince-ton."