Good Kisser Pt.3

🎵🎶 Good Kisser Pt.3 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Good Kisser

Artist: Usher

~

H-he's kissing me....

R-roc is actually kissing me...

My heart pounded mercifully against my chest at the piling emotions that filled my head.

W-what do I do,

What do I even say,

What the hell is even going on?!?

I reopened my scared freighted eyes to peer on Roc.

His expression was emotionless, his jaw had tilted so our kiss had deepened.

I suddenly felt his hand slowly slide across my cheek to softly cup my skin.

All the while his eyes remained sealed shut.

I watched with hesitation to see him slowly slick out his tongue from his puckered pink lips only to slide against my own bottom one.

I squeaked out a moan.

Immediately my cheeks had gone red.

Feeling Roc smile against my lips he sensually left my mouth and traveled down to the breach of my Adam's apple on my neck.

I quickly took that chance.

"R-roc what are y-you.. mm what a-are you doing."

Squinting and un squinting my eyes open from the heat that filled the tense air I herd a low deep chuckle escape from my friends throat.

"Proving to you why I needed to be your first kiss Prince."

His other hand left from his tight grip so I was suddenly free,

But oddly enough, I was absolutely frozen in place.

His fingers slid onto my mid section searching around my clothed covered skin unto they lightly rested on my hips.

Roc paused his kisses to lift his head so we were now gazing into each other's views.

"Do you think I'm a good Kisser Princeton, hmm?"

His words immediately made my eyes to widened and quickly snap my head to the side so I was staring at the floor.

"I-I um I-"

"Or do I need to prove it to you more?"

"T-that's really not necessary!"

That surely made me regain my speech.

I could practically feel his pout.

"Look at me."

Really..

R-right now..

You want me to actually be able to look at you, even besides the events that just took place seconds ago.

Depriving a desperate sigh I turned back my head back to Mr. Royal.

"How do you feel about me.. H-how do you feel about us b-being more than close friends, um being more than band members."

Is this a joke.

Seriously is it?

Please tell me it is..

Eyeing the complete emotionless look on Roc's face my intuition screamed to me a clear "no".

My teeth immediately chewed at my lip, gaze darting helplessly every where around him.

"W-we'll I've never really uh t-thought about it-

"One week."

"Huh?"

I felt the grip on my hips tighten as I suddenly was forced to the side and laid back onto my bed.

He hovered over me making my breath hitch.

"I'm giving you one week to think about what I just asked, and when the times is up I want no hesitation when you answer me."

With those last words and a quick peck on my stiff mouth Roc strolled out my room leaving me completely stoned.

What just happened?