ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇꜱ

BONUS SPECIAL: PEEK-A-BOO!

BUNIDOLL'S PHYSIQUE GETS SURROUNDED BY A BEAM OF LIGHT, teleporting them into an airship

BUNIDOLL'S PHYSIQUE GETS SURROUNDED BY A BEAM OF LIGHT, teleporting them into an airship. they sat with their legs crossed on the one of the cushioned chairs, hopping off once the beam has faded away.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" quackity greeted, taking off his space helmet. his spacesuit color was a dark blue, toilet paper balancing above his head.

"yooooo~" bunidoll attempted to copy his volume, but it was no match. it came out slightly raspy and far more feminine.

"BUNIDOLL" tommy shouted, running around the player along side tubbo. the two teens circled the player who wore the white spacesuit topped with the halloween special cat hat.

bunidoll giggles at their actions, mumbling a soft string of hellos to them. they glanced around the moving spaceship to find various familiar people who all held conversations amongst themselves.

corpse met their eyes and waved, "hey" his deep raspy like tone echoed throughout the empty space. attractive, but nothing new to bunidoll. they waved back and joined him, who was accompanied by sykkuno.

"can those two not be together please, the power they have with their voice is too much" tubbo dumbfounds, pointing at bunidoll and corpse, who both snickered at his statement. "SEE EVEN THEIR LAUGH IS ATTRACTIVE" the brunette furrowed his brows. dream wheezed as he laughed and so does quackity who giggled.

toast chuckles, "avoid simping, okay?" he smiled, a chilling smile. "that's gonna be difficult, yeah?" george snickered, calling himself out as well.

the game started and the entire ship blacked out, their helmets were forced down as it shows their role. bunidoll remains stoic as their given role was crewmate, it didn't bother them but getting impostor would have been fun.

"i just wanted to say i'm not impostor" tommy immediately said the moment they all appeared in the Skeld map. after his statement everyone scattered, laughing slightly at what the teen said.