𝟐𝟔

CHAPTER 26: OUCH, YOU MAKE MY HEART CRACK

WARNING:
mention of blood

DAYS BREEZED BY AND DANCED ALONG THE CURRENTS OF THE WIND, each of them occupied with techno and tommy returning to DreamSMP to create a wolf army. it was nothing but calming at first, nothing threatening happeningㅡ other than philza minecraft finally escaping from L'manburg.

as for bunidoll? they've been searching for niki and still haven't heard a word from her. at this point, they have been losing hope in finding the girl, sorrowed at the thought that they can't even say hi to her.

captain puffy stumbled upon the lost ravenette, finding them as lost as a baby duckie in search for its mother. accompanying bunidoll for a few days before they bid their goodbyes to each other. once, puffy mentioned dream's name only to realize how much their mood dropped. she can never forget the moment their body tensed, freezing up in time. even after parting ways, puffy is concerned for the ravenette.

badboyhalo has introduced bunidoll to the rest of the people who are in the Eggpire, welcoming them with open armsㅡ not forgetting to suggest revisiting the egg, to which they declined replying with a maybe next time.

here they now sat at technoblade's porch, patiently waiting for him and tommy to finally be prepared to leave for yet another visit to DreamSMP. at this point, bunidoll doesn't fear going anywhere near L'manburg, having fun playing a cat and mouse chase with quackity.

they stumbled upon tubbo one day but they knew that he didn't have the heart to take bunidoll as a prisoner, the two instead went to go admire the bees that sat on flowers and buzzed around. tubbo decided to tell them about the upcoming festival, completely forgetting about the fact that bunidoll is wanted.

"don't drink them now, invis pots don't have unlimited time" techno sneers as he swung open the door. once he notices bunidoll's presence, his expression calms down. amused to find them wearing his cape even though it's far too long for themㅡ due to the height difference.