𝟒𝟑

CHAPTER 43: DAP ME UP!

BUNIDOLL SWAYED THEIR LEGS FORWARD AND BACKWARDS, SAT ON THE EDGE OF THE roof with a black cloak that shadowed them

BUNIDOLL SWAYED THEIR LEGS FORWARD AND BACKWARDS, SAT ON THE EDGE OF THE roof with a black cloak that shadowed them. stars littered the inky night, the moon's silver light bouncing on the two.

quackity had a distaste for a build on his establishment; the restaurant that isㅡ planning to blow it up in disguise, in an attempt not to get caught. as much as he didn't want bunidoll a part of this, the two agreed to never leave each other's sidesㅡ, and maybe because he still does not trust them.

days they've spent together, they were always far different from who they were the last they saw each other. he is quite used to their playful, snarky, and intimidating persona that finding them in such a state of obedience was a big change. quackity is still in disbelief at how easy it is to say orders, no questions asked.

dream brought up the topic of this while he was on his visit to the prison. he mentioned if bunidoll is acting the same way they acted when they were with him, which only further stacks questions for what are bunidoll's intentions.

"stay here, okay? if i call for you, just throw an enderpearl at the restaurant" quackity looks down at the other ravenette, admiring how their hair danced along with the wind.

bunidoll hums, nodding their head whilst lifting up their hood. "don't hurt yourself, mr. q" they say.

a smile settles onto his expression, "i won't get hurt." with those final words, quackity leaps off the roof and glides along with the air as he targets the top of the restaurant, leaving them alone to bask under the moon's light.

they watch as he disappears into the building, frowning at the loss of his presence from their vision. letting out a sigh, they rest their cheek on the palm on their hands, elbows placed on their knees for support.

their orbs travel around Las Nevadas, finding the empire quite aesthetically pleasing to look at. it was beautiful, filled with establishments that will entertain guests. though, it's quite questionable why it's snowing in a desert. nonetheless, the snow does add more flair to the place.