𝟑𝟔

CHAPTER 36: LAST HOURS TOGETHER

WARNING:
mention of blood

DREAM HAS NEVER RESTRAINED BUNIDOLL, NOT EVEN HANDCUFFED THEIR HANDS. FINDING no use to it when they are completely under his control; no desire to even leave his side. that's why the ravenette felt intrigued when today he decided to tie ropes tightly on their wrist. he was far quieter too, no more egotistical blabbering from him as he receives praise from bunidollㅡ involuntarily.

the atmosphere the two shared felt intense, awkward to even start speaking. the ravenette looks down at how tight he tied the ropes, beginning to see the red markings it left due to it rubbing against their skin. frowning, "what are we going to do"

"today's your last day working with me"

"..i'm going to die today" they mumble to themselves, frowning as their gaze fell to their feet.

bunidoll knew this day was going to come, their work nowhere near finished. a harvest of hopeless thoughts began to pile themselves on their head, given up and defeated. though, a glimmer of faith still kept the fire within them lit. emotions as unstable as a ship attempting to stay afloat in the rawr of the thunder and rain, waves dancing carelessly along with the strong, cold wind.

"thank you."

the ravenette looks up at dream with doughy eyes, surprised to even receive thankfulness from him. a great pang gripped their heart, exploding in fragments of euphoria. they felt like they've accomplished everything they failed by staying by his side, being obedient. they covert the soft smile on their visuals, letting this fluttering feeling overwhelm them.

dream has been nothing but gentle with how he treated bunidoll, becoming aware of how fragile they are. he once asked them if he were to instruct them to kill themselves, will they? and the ravenette didn't hesitate to say,

"if it satisfies you, i'll be willing to kill myself for you."

he wanted to use this dominance to his advantage any way he can, but he still pitied how they are compliant to any type of order regardless of risks. the dirty blonde still doesn't know why they have such a duality. though, he could understand that affection and attention fuel them with elation. they're lovesick.