𝟐𝟗

CHAPTER 29: WELL, WELL

CHAPTER 29: WELL, WELL.. LOOK WHO'S INSIDE AGAIN

 LOOK WHO'S INSIDE AGAIN

WARNING:
kidnapping

THEIR EYES FLUTTERED SLOWLY AS THEY OPENED, bunidoll groans and rolls on their back as they look up at the stone ceiling. everything ached from not only yesterday's events but also due to the fact they have been laying down on nothing but stone.

"what.. the fuck..." the ravenette mumbles as they sit up, hair tossed around and messy. they looked down at themselves with furrowed brows to see them wearing a familiar green hoodie.

"knock knock" a voice coos as metal echoed throughout the dark room. bunidoll turned their head towards the sound with doughy eyes of confusion, causing them to crawl backwards slowly.

"dream?"

"you're finally awake," the masked male chuckles, leaning forward on the bars.

they completely ignored the fact that they were locked up in a cell, a room with no light but the one outside of the room. "whwhat.. hey, get me out" they stuttered, looking aroundㅡ though there isn't much to look at. the background behind dream was a wall of blackstone with an empty picture frame, below it was a sign that they couldn't read.

dream backs away from the bars, placing his hands in his hoodie pockets as he tilts his head slightly, pondering "hmm.. nope"

"...huh? hhey! what's your deal, i didn't do anything wro"

"but you're going to, right?"

they stared at him, eyes widening. pursing their lips, it bothers them that dream still remembers the incident. the incident that kept haunting them, only letting it go to not get even more suspicious. bunidoll stays quiet, not denying his words.

"hm, given up so easily already? that's not like you"

"dream.. come on, i'm not a bad person" their voice softened.