𝟒𝟓

CHAPTER 45: BITCH'S FEELINGS

BUNIDOLL IS SEATED ON THE COUCH AT HIS OFFICE, STARING AT THE FLOOR AS THEY LISTEN TO QUACKITY walk back and forth

BUNIDOLL IS SEATED ON THE COUCH AT HIS OFFICE, STARING AT THE FLOOR AS THEY LISTEN TO QUACKITY walk back and forth. though in huge trouble for getting caught, their mind was in a whole new different situationㅡ more so thinking about if they aren't really disliked by everyone.

"bunidoll, are you listening?"

they look up at him, the skirt of their dress bunching up into their grip. they didn't mean to cause more stress to quackity, it wasn't their intention. the feeling of abandonment grew bigger each second that ticked; no excuses left their lips as their breathing came to a stop.

"i'm sorry..." was all the ravenette could muster, unable to break the eye contact they sharedㅡ even if it was giving cracks to their mentality.

"what were you thinking! i let you go for a few seconds and you already get caught by not just some fucking stranger but by the people that you have a big impact on!" quackity furrowed his brows, "you're bunidoll for christ sake, do some kind of fucking... ninja shit, i don't know?"

"and why on earth do you want to talk to tubbo?!"

"ii..." it felt like they were on the verge of tears, the water in their eyes beginning to sear their vision. of the many things bunidoll doesn't want to do, being a failure or a disappointment is one of them. they didn't like the feeling of being abandoned just because of them, it's awful. unable to move on even if they already saw the red flags that wavedㅡ they can't control their obsessive behavior.

he gets taken back a bit to see a tear roll down their cheek. that's right, mae is not the same anymore... softly sighing at the way he spoke, quackity ambles over to them to comfort the fragile soul. he picks them up and sat in their place, placing them on his lap in a straddle position. bunidoll wraps his arms around him and buried their face into his shoulder, unable to let him see them at a state.