𝟒𝟒

CHAPTER 44: DISTANCED

SNOWFLAKES GRACEFULLY DANCED IN THE AIR, DECORATING WHATEVER IT TOUCHES IN WHITE

SNOWFLAKES GRACEFULLY DANCED IN THE AIR, DECORATING WHATEVER IT TOUCHES IN WHITE. Las Nevadas is still under construction, a growing nation that would be filled with the loss of your money. quackity is picky with who he wants working with him, seated in his office with a pen scribbling out names. foolish is one of the more newer ones that he has chosen, finding great value in his skills.

bunidoll is settled on his lap, head resting onto his chest as they stare at nothing, mind elsewhere. their orbs dart over to the paper on the table, noticing the frustration by the way the ink has been placed.

"i broke it againn" slimecicle whines, sat on the couch. he has been constantly toying with his tie, untying it just so he understands how to return it to its original position.

the ravenette snickers softly, lifting themselves off of quackity to help the poor being. "try understanding it more, you can try it on me if you want" their hands gently slide the tie off of him, placing it around themselves, teaching slimecicle how it is done. he tried to focus on the instructions given to him, but he couldn't help but melt a bit because of the attention given to him by them.

quackity looks up at the two, putting down his pen as he seemed too frustrated to continue thinking. he lifts up brow at the brunette, is he purposely messing up his tie just so he can grab bunidoll's attention? slimecicle has been doing that a lotㅡ and he doesn't know why it irritates him.

"i'll help him" the male ravenette slides off of his chair, joining the two.

"no no uhmm, bunidoll is a great teacher" slimecicle sheepishly smiles. bunidoll finishes up tying his tie neatly, giving him a gentle pat on the chest. they look up at quackity upon feeling his arms wrap around their waist, tilting their head slightly; he isn't usually like this.

"any luck?"

"no" the male rests his head on their shoulder, letting out a sigh. they've been looking for recruits, though not a lot of people in the SMP qualifies to his expectations.