𝟏𝟕

CHAPTER 17: IT'S A BLOOD PARTY

BUNIDOLL'S FEET KISS THE SOFT SNOW BELOW AS THEY STEP OUT OF THE PORTAL

BUNIDOLL'S FEET KISS THE SOFT SNOW BELOW AS THEY STEP OUT OF THE PORTAL. they blink their eyes from behind the mask a couple of times to spot another portal that is just slightly further away from the portal they have exited out of.

the difference of temperature between the nether and the snow biome was nothing but a surprise, the immediate drop of temperature needed some getting used to. this is bunidoll's first time here, technoblade's whereabouts are supposed to be kept secret but tommy has quite the big mouth. during the tour around Logstedshire, tommy pointed out that he is neighbors with the said 'blood god'.

bunidoll ventured here a while back during their free time, but never actually found his base. they were only able to find the portal he would use to travel to the DreamSMP, or just enter the nether.

they walk along the snowy plain with their arms wrapped around themselves, even layering their sweater with another thick one is still unable to keep them warm. maybe wearing fingerless gloves when traveling here isn't that smart of an idea. this is one reason why bunidoll didn't continue to venture through the cold, they weren't informed about it being a snowy biome.

bunidoll presses their lips into a thin line, debating to come back another day to be even far more prepared. how does he even go through this snow on a daily.

their eyes gaped to watch as an arrow appears out of nowhere and targets them. being under the cold has made bunidoll's reaction time slower, they panic and move to the left but could still feel the arrow tear through the fabric of their blue sweater.

"god damn it, this better be worth it" bunidoll muttered to themselves as they book it in another direction, not bothered to dance in a cold battle against a stray.

their mood was dropping as low as the temperature in this biome, their legs continued to sprint just to fasten the pace. not only is their reaction time slowed, but also their movements have slowed down as well.