𝟐𝟖

CHAPTER 28: PLEASE BREAK MY HEART!

WARNING:
blood, gore, abuse (?)

KARL JACOBS LOOKS UP AT THE MANSION, the eerie atmosphere it gave off sent chills throughout his bodyㅡthough that did not stop his curiosity. with a masquerade mask only concealing his upper face, he enters the place uninvited.

sir billiam the 3rd turned around to face the male, he didn't welcome him with open arms due to karl being unfamiliar. after a few minutes of conversations exchanged with each other, the brunette gets informed of a masquerade hosted by sir billiam. his butler stood far behind with a stoic expression, attention on the floor.

"no, only the rich of the rich are invited," the host laughs, "as if i'll invite such lower classes!"

"haha... yeah, i know right?" karl awkwardly laughs along, sipping on the wine given to him by the butler. he takes his time looking around at how large the inside was, decorated by things he concluded as expensive items.

people soon step foot inside the mansion, that sir billiam explained is one of his many properties, each of them unique in their own way.

the first one being oliver arechtenshire smichalist cumbucket, he has long dark brown locks with white streaks, messily tossed. a fox mask that complemented with the black formal suit he wore.

lord sebastian entered in next. he had much lighter brown hair than the other brunettes in the mansion, his white button-up blouse is accompanied by a beige robe. he has on a black mask with a tint of red in the right corner, emerald-like eyes contrasting with his minimal color scheme.

james being the third to step in. yet another brunette with dark locks, a dress shirt that was slightly unbuttoned with brown overalls. his white mask only covered half of his face, glimmering navy orbs that matched his handsome features.

lyaria lifts up her gorgeous baby blue dress, bowing down as a greeting. such beautiful golden locks that were slightly curled, bouncing with each movement in a rhythmic flow. her baby blue mask quite resembled a butterfly.