𝟐𝟑

CHAPTER 23: MINECRAFT'S GRIM REAPER

BUNIDOLL LOOKS UP AT THE PRISON THAT WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, it was a build that struck fear into anyone that walks past it

BUNIDOLL LOOKS UP AT THE PRISON THAT WAS UNDER CONSTRUCTION, it was a build that struck fear into anyone that walks past it. she purses her lips at the thought of being a prisoner inside, it doesn't bother her neither does it scare her.

it's just an interesting thought.

awesamedude walks out of the now opened entrance to get some fresh air, he has been nonstop working on the prison for days. the warmth of the sun hit his face, forcing his eyes shut due to not being used to it.

bunidoll hums noticing the male. sam stretches his limbs and places away from his trident, his tense muscles calm down as he breathes in and out.

"boo~"

sam jumps from the sudden presence of another person, he immediately took his axe out of extinct, swinging it behind him to where he heard them.

bunidoll ducked down with her eyes wide, frightened of his actions. "woah woah, i'm sorry!" she squeaks, losing balance and falling on the ground on her ass.

"bunidoll?" sam looks down with furrowed brows, putting away his axe to avoid intimidating the bunny masked player. only now he sees her without the mask, he couldn't help but admire her visuals. he wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't a beauty, bunidoll looks like a goddess that can get you wrapped around her pretty pinky.

"take a picture, it's rude to stare" bunidoll teases him, smirking.

sam shook his head, the flush on his cheeks covered by the gas mask he wears. "i was not i nevermind," he gives up, lifting his hand to offer her help.

she gladly accepts it, getting pulled up from the grassy ground. bunidoll dusts off the dirt and grass from her bottom, even if it wasn't as visible due to her hoodie being black.