𝟑𝟓

CHAPTER 35: THEY TELL ME I'M A GOD

WARNING:
mention of blood

BOTH DREAM AND BUNIDOLL KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING; using each other for their own selfish desire for power. whilst dream has full control over them, planning to use the ravenette as a guilt trip to others who attempt to fight him. he knows that bunidoll isn't going to hesitate to stab his back when an opportunity is given to them, he knows that this control over them isn't forever.

bunidoll is quite obedient to him, as loyal as a leashed dog to its owner. at times they hesitate to follow commands but a subconscious of theirs has a far stronger control, they don't notice it until they finished a task given by dream. snapping out of such hazed reality that paints the dirty blonde as a god once a command has been done.

they get informed that power over the server is going to be difficult, considering the presence of super-beings that roam these lands. the ravenette didn't want to say anything, in disbelief of dream's wordsㅡ thinking that he's only talking about himself. he, himself, doesn't believe in the existence of gods in this server, but tales and rumors have been spread.

"we're heading to the smp, no one is around so i'll allow you to venture the place"

they jump on the bridge that leads to the main portal, rolling up their green sleeves due to how hot the nether is. dream has told them to have his spare, green hoodie on constantly so that people would confuse them with himself rather than the ravenette getting caughtㅡ even though the height difference is enough to tell the two apart.

"what are you going to do?" bunidoll lifts up the hood. he turns around to stare at them, noticing how their baby blue eyes would glint in red for a split second when their line of sight aligned. his steps inch towards them, cupping their face with one hand, "don't wander off too far." completely ignoring their question.