𝟒𝟎

CHAPTER 40: ARE YOU AN EGIRL?

CHAT BEGAN TO GREET THE STREAMER AS THE SCREEN WAS COMPLETELY BLACK, not the usual waiting screen they had to sit through

CHAT BEGAN TO GREET THE STREAMER AS THE SCREEN WAS COMPLETELY BLACK, not the usual waiting screen they had to sit through. most of it filled with wholesome hellos to bunidoll and each otherㅡ others... were far more questionable.

the ravenette finally appears and waves her hands at the camera, "hii, i'm streaming on my ipad" she puffs her cheeks and purses her lips, staring off into the side; quite shy when making eye contact with the lenses of her camera.

=========================
granolacakebar: STREAM CAM POG!!

AXOLOTL_CUDDLES : are you wearing what i think you're wearing 👀👀

pizza_delivery: :D !

snatchedmonalisasbrows: sugar momma gotta flex the house, damnn

66sixtynine99: I'M FINALLY NOT LATE
=========================

mae sat on the floor with her ipad clumsily balanced on top of a glass coffee table. people commented on her location due to the sophisticated, elegant, and minimalistic background; a plain white couch with matching marbled floors, paintings decorating the wall between two large windows.

"i'm in my dad's place, so ignore all this rich shit" she got up slightly to adjust her hoodie, pulling it down to show the camera the attire she adorned for today. "look! corpse husband hoodie" she softly smiles as the chat compliments her and hyped up her outfit of the day, causing her to let out a hushed laugh.

"i do not have a set up right now, so we gotta deal with some scuffed stream footage"

=========================
BLAZING_BOOMER: any plans for todays stream?

donttalk2me: AAAAA THE HOOOOODDIIIEEEE

SpawnLocation_Lost: house tour 🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲