𝟐𝟓

CHAPTER 25: WHAT DOES THE WOLVES SAY?

WARNING:
mention of blood

BAD DIDN'T WANT TO BRING UP WHAT HAS CAUSED THE RAVENETTE to glance at every direction. though her expression was unreadable, her body language gave away her paranoia. her arms were wrapped around herself, deep in thought.

at some point he wanted to ask bunidoll, her discomfort was worrying him. but he didn't feel like it was his place to ask, or it isn't the time to.

bad guided her towards a spare bedroom that only had a bed, with little to no lightㅡ other than the moon who scattered itself on spaces it could reach. he suggested he'll return with a lantern, quite aware of the ravenette being a jumpy type of person.

"i.. i can sleep without it" she mumbled, loosening her grip around the cape she wrapped around herself.

"no i insist, i'll go get one from the chests. now go rest you stubborn muffin!" he teasingly pushed her forward, smiling to bring at least some comfort for the female.

bunidoll sighs, returning a small smile at him before ambling towards the bed. it was rather clean considering this place seemed to not even be used. bad leaves her alone to venture off into various chests to find at least one lantern, not everyone had a clean storage system.

she looks up at her reflection on the glass, her hair was tangled and messy though it wasn't obvious to others due to its dark color. bunidoll ruffled her hair more before pushing it back, there weren't any knots that paused her actions. she isn't one to care about her appearance a lot, though the influence of her mother has got to her about looking like a doll often.

bunidoll notices how her baby blue eyes swirled in emotions called paranoia, something she was used to but this was worst than some irrational fear. she got to the point of shaking constantly even if theres nothing there, she's just scared.

and she hates it.

the ravenette wants nothing more but to wipe that smirk off of dream's lips and shatter his porcelain-like mask. it hasn't even been long and she has already lost against someoneㅡ though it's not a surprise considering dream has been here longer.