𝟎𝟓

CHAPTER 5: SUGAR MOMMY ARC

SHE STRETCHES HER LIMBS WITH A QUIET MOAN, getting herself comfortable on the white couch

SHE STRETCHES HER LIMBS WITH A QUIET MOAN, getting herself comfortable on the white couch. while mike was doing his homework, papers were scattered across the coffee table and floor, his laptop displayed various opened tabs. her schedule was clean and wanted to bother her brother, mock him of his situation that reeked of stress.

"when's your deadline?" mae peeked, laying her head on his shoulder. her bottom lip jutting out as her orbs scan the contents of the blinding screen. he furrowed his brows and fixed his glasses, "in 4 hours" mike combs his, dyed, crimson red hair.

"pfft" she pursed her lips and moves away from him, "you never learned your lesson, i see." it was very typical of mike to not finish due his deadlines, so he'd be frustrated from the most subtle of distractions while he tries to finish his work.

"you'd do the same" he dumbfounds at his sister. mae stuck her tongue out at himㅡ in an attempt to be annoying, and leaned over to grab his phone. she lays down on the couch and stretched her legs, placing it on her brother's lap, "hey, dream's streaming."

"not important right noww" he trailed, "also, HEYY, MY PHONE!"

"what, pornhub notification?"

"YEAH!?" mike exclaimed, no shame in sharing this information. "lame" she pushes at him slightly, reaching forward for the ipad that drowned in papers. mike mumble a string of profanities at her to which she ignores, unbothered by him.

mae opens the twitch app and immediately went to dream's stream. the first thing that reached her ears is his laughter, making her feel warm in the chest. as if he was some angel that has draped a soft blanket around her. she loved watching other people's streams and content, they were all amazing in their own unique way.

"GEORGE NO, NOT LIKE THAT" dream says between laughs, the volume quite high.

mike threw a pillow at his sister, "lower down the volume" he complains with a glare. "no" she bluntly replied, dodging the thrown object and returning back to watching. mae hummed and read through the chats, smiling at ones she found entertaining.