𝟎𝟏

Mae lee goes by she/they. she/her will be used for any IRL bits whilst they/them will for anything streaming or online associated.

CHAPTER 1: ISN'T IT ILLEGAL TO BE TOO HOT?

SHE COMBS HER TANGLED LOCKS WITH HER SLENDER FINGERS, yawning as she takes a seat on her black and white gaming chair, with bunny-like ears as a detail on top

SHE COMBS HER TANGLED LOCKS WITH HER SLENDER FINGERS, yawning as she takes a seat on her black and white gaming chair, with bunny-like ears as a detail on top. the monitors in front of the girl were all off, her collections of figurines and plushies displayed above her setup. the ravenette sips on her boba drink, pressing her legs to her chest as she waits for her pc to start. the white headset that contrasted with her hair were lopsided, one was placed on her ear, one wasn't.

mae lee, more known as bunidoll in every social media she has logged in, with an identity anonymous to their public domain. as of now, they only knew of her sarcastic, flirtatious personality and that she was a prodigy when it came to music. accompanied by such a voice of luxury that it can flutter a kaleidoscope of butterflies in your stomach; so soothing, sweet, yet that hint of monotonous tone completed it. her popularity in the media isn't as loud as othersㅡ far more in the shadows, but known enough to get the attention of bigger streamers that has invited her for a game.

the ravenette swiftly clicks "start streaming" when everything was prepared. the chat was already flooding with a mix of wholesome and not so wholesome greetings.

"heyyy" she slurred, still slightly sleepy.

a smile was brought to their faces as they listened, feeling tingles that reached until their fingertips. bunidoll's voice was so smooth and heartwarming to listen to. so delicate and sweet to the ears, the add of their monotone tone complemented the pitch of her voice. her voice alone made their hearts flutter and melt, always starved to hear more from her.

"it's like... 2 in the morning" she mumbled, "you guys are suppose to be asleep by now."

=========================
kittypurred22: i got notified, i will never miss a stream 😾😾