Luna

Chapter 1:

Today is the start of a life changing thing. Joining the mafia.

I walk around my 2 bedroom condo making sure I have everything for my stay. All of the recruits get a room in the hotel, the Vance's own, they own a shitload of them to.

I grab my 6 bags one at a time, carrying them to my Range Rover, I open the trunk and haul my bags in.

I run upstairs to check and make sure I have everything I need. I close and lock my door before hopping on the elevator.

"Leaving already mija," my stepdad Jason asks, I hate his guts. After what he did to my sister, I don't know why my mom is still watch him.

"I'm not your fucking daughter," I spit the words out, venom lacing my voice. "Don't you talk to me like that," he takes a daring step closer.

He knows he can't hit me, I'm stronger than him and we both know it. I've wanted to kill him after I heard what happened, this shitty example of a man, became nothing to me.

My mother won't let me kill him, he's old anyways. Mom says she has to wait til he dies to collect his life insurance.

Ever since my biological father died, I inherited his life insurance leaving my mother with nothing, she was a horrible excuse of a mother.

She cheated on my father multiple times, hit him a couple, and tried to get him arrested numerous times.

She's only with Jason cause he's filthy rich, and on his death bed basically, I low key think he knows this.

"Step any closer and I will have your toes in a bag, then fry them and feed them to you like mini hotdogs," I say threateningly, he visibly gulps and back away.

"Still don't talk to me like that," he says in a much softer voice, "I talk to you however I want, your a waste of air, and I wish Lydia was here instead of you," I yell at him and my mother comes in looking drunk and startled.

"What's going on out here?," she asks slurring her words and leaning on the bar. "Your daughter was being disrespectful like always," he says kissing her forehead.

"Luna that's no way to talk to your father," she says smiling, and I just roll my eyes not wanting to argue.

"I'm leaving," I say and just walk out before they could say anything, I drive an hour and a half before I arrive at the hotel.

I grab my bags and open the door and I'm met with at-least 10 people looking at me. I stare back at them with an emotionless face, "Hey," I say and they turn there heads away from me.

I take my bags to the top floor, where my room is. I place my bags on the sofa in front of the big 75" tv, I walk around examining the place and it's quite chill.

It's a lot bigger than my condo, and it only had one bedroom.

I put my stuff away in my dressers and closets, I put my toiletries inside the cabinets in the bathroom and placed my chargers inside the sockets beside my bed.

I go into the kitchen and see it's stocked with foods that are up to date and look brand new.

A knock ripples through the rooms empty silence, I swing the door open and is met with a man in black.

I just realized that movie, definitely going to watch it later.

"Here is your schedule Miss Baytop, the recruits are split into 4 groups," he hands me the sheet of paper, and I look down at it before closing the door in his face.

Fighting training:
Monday~ 10am-3pm
Tuesday~ 11:30am-4:45pm
Wednesday- 6am- 10am, 3pm-5:15pm

Gun training:
Thursday- 3pm- 5:30pm
Friday~ 12pm- 3pm
Saturday~ 4:15pm-7:30pm
Sunday~ free day