Luna

Chapter 23:

I feel like todays gonna be a good day, like a miracles gonna happen. I walk into my doctors appointment for my birth control, "appointment for Luna Baytop," I say smiling at the receptionist.

"Right this way," she says.

After my appointment, I go to the Vance household and see bags at the door. I look around and see a shadow in the kitchen and proceed to walk that direction.

Ashlyn.

"I'm gonna be in Aubris life whether you like it or not, my parents kicked me out cause I chose our daughter over them," she shouts, Im guessing no one else is home.

"I understand that Ashlyn but you can't show up to my doorstep with suitcases expecting us to just welcome you with open arms you could have called or something," he hissed back not being to loud for the sake of Aubri.

I totally forgot she was coming over today.

Ashlyn turns around once Matteo looks at me, "this bitch is back," she spits out harshly, "you said that so harshly it almost hurt my feelings," I say walking over to Matteo and peck his lips.

"Hi," he says smiling down at me, "hi," I respond, someone clears there throat. "How often is she around Aubri?," she asks rolling her eyes, "whenever Aubris over, so about 95% of the time," he says cutting more strawberries for her.

"That needs to cut out like half the percent," my neck almost breaks from how fast I turned, "excuse me say what?," I ask stupidly.

"You don't understand English? Don't come around Aubri so much," she says like I'm a dumbo, I scoff and sit down on the stool beside Matteo.

"Ok fine," he agrees and my eyes widen, "you hear that, leave," she said smugly. "This is my house and you can't put anyone out," he says sternly, "no it's ok, I gotta go anyway," I say in a flat tone.

I peck his lips and say goodbye to Aubri, kissing her forehead.

"Don't go," Matteo whines at me, "I have to go pick up Lydia from the mall," she has been talking to this guy since she's gotten back.

"Ok see you at dinner?," he ask and I nod smiling at him.

—-
Dinner.

"So Matteo's ex is 'living with him' and you have no problem with that at all," Lydia says suspiciously, "I trust him 100%," I explain for the 5th time.

"Mhm that's still suspicious, how do you know she won't try anything?," she asks, "oh she will, but I trust Matteo," I explain fixing my lipgloss.

I grab my shoes and slip them on.

We head over to the Vance's and see everyone dressed to the T. "Ready?," Matteo asks starring at me, "yea," I respond checking him out also.

He interlocks out fingers together, "we're taking a car together," he says and they nod, "and me," Ashlyn says almost to quickly.

"Ok Aubris with the grandma and Grayson is at his grandmothers, we can get going," Gio says opening the door so he can get in.

Lydia and Ashlyn get in the backseat, while Matteo and I get in the front. "So Luna where we going?," Lydia asks, "we're going to restaurant Del Paco," I explain the name of the Mexican restaurant.

"Oh fun," Ashlyn says, "so where are everybody sitting?," she asks looking at Matteo, "well Luna's sitting beside me, and Lydia's sitting beside her, then Alfies sitting on the other side of me and your sitting beside him," he explains and I 100% agree.

"But I wanna sit beside you," she whines, "well that's up to you and Alfie," he says and she nods.

We arrive at the restaurant and everyone's already seated, we all sit at our seats. Ashlyn ends up sitting beside Matteo, "so what can I get you all?," the waitress asks, everyone orders and Ashlyn, Matteo, and I are the last ones.

"Can I get 1 plate of Chilaquiles, and Huevos Rancheros for her," Matteo says, "thanks for ordering for me," Ashlyn says smiling.

"That was for Luna," Matteo says raising one eyebrow, "oh," she turns red embarrassed. "Can I just get Discada," she says and the waitress nods before another person brings us our drinks.

About 45 minutes later our food comes out, "so Luna how has your company been?," Marco asks, "well Jack has been telling me a lot and it's going good in the last 3 months we've made 2.6 billion dollars," I say satisfied.

"That's amazing," Andrea says smiling at me, "so Ashlyn have you been looking for a job?," Andrea asks her with a straight face.

"Umm not yet," she replies sheepishly.

—-
Dinner was awkward to say the least, Ashlynn kept trying to put me on the spot and failed miserably.

"So my house or your room?," he asks smirking, "Aubris in your room," I say. "True, yours it is," he leads the way and as soon as we walk in his lips are on mine.

Our lips mold together perfectly, first it starts off slow and passionate. He sucks on my bottom lip and I open my mouth and he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

I slowly pull his jacket off his shoulders and kick my heels off making me shorter so that he has to bend down further now.

I start unbuttoning his shirt while he kisses down my neck, he finds my sweet spot rather quickly and sucks causing me to moan.

I pull his button up off leaving him in his tie.

He pulls down the strap to my dress, "I love you," he says.

"I love you too."

947 words.

~IYELLALOT