Matteo

Chapter 7:

I hide behind a tree as one of the opposite players try to sneak up on me, I do a front somersault and hit him directly in the head.

"5 players left," I hear in my earpiece, I run and hide behind a piece of metal. I hear a paintball gun go off and it hits the other guy, I see a brunette celebrating so I take that as my chance.

I shoot her in the heart and she looks defeated, "congratulations Lexi, Luna, and Matteo you are the last three standing," I hear again.

I hear rustling in the woods, I turn and see Blondie standing in the open with Luna right in front of her. I stand up and Luna's between the both of us, "gets it's time for little Luna to go bye bye," she smirks and we fire at the same time.

Just in time Luna ducks and the paintballs hit Blondie and I. "Aww Lexi cheer up butter cup, and Matteo suck it," she says happy dancing.

"Sick moves Luna," I head Alfie say I'm the earpiece, "thanks," she says tapping her to turn it off.

We all walk back to the base, that game took 4 hours. "So everyone our winner is Luna," I say bluntly, "Don't be a sore loser," she says and bumps my shoulder.

"Luna won fair and square so no practice for you tomorrow, the rest of you I will see bright and early at 7 o'clock," i say and they groan.

Luna starts heading to the area to take off the gear and I trail behind her, "You gonna follow behind me like a creep or you gonna walk with me?," she asks, I jog a bit to catch up to her.

We reach the area and everyone's already there, I take off my body armor and helmet and set it down. My shirt is literally sticking to my body so I just take it off.

I lift it over my head and see people frozen just starring, "it's rude to stare," I say.

They get out of there trance and continue to take  off there gear, Luna starts walking away without me. I follow behind her and she ends up going to her hotel room.

We get in the elevator, "Are you ok?," I ask in a low voice, she turns to me and does the unexpected.

She hugs me again, I didn't know she was much of a hugger. "What's wrong?," I ask rubbing her back, "I just found out that my step dad died today," she says and I nod.

She doesn't seem to be crying so Im kind of confused, "apparently he od' off crack and meth," she says sounding emotionless. "Is you mom ok?," I ask.

"She could care less, she was only with him for his life insurance," she says half-hearted, so we stood there hugging each other.

We ended up on the couch cuddling with a bottle of tequila and whiskey on the table. "You know I th-thought Gio was g-gonna kiss me," we're both dying by now.

Gio's gay, he doesn't know we know but we know, he's been seeing this guy named Colin for about 6 months now. We've seen him being snuck in at 4-7am when he thought everyone was asleep.

"Gios gay," I say and she laughs harder, "I'm such an idiot," she says and a knock comes from her door. I open it and a guy stares at me like I'm a piece of meat, "uhh Luna there's a guy at the door for you," I say looking back at her.

She comes over and the guys eyes widen at our attire, I've got low hanging shorts with no shirt due to her spilling her tequila on it. While she's wearing her black lace bra and some basketball shorts.

"Hey Adam, wanna join us?," she asks, "I'm definitely down for a threesome, but like without you," he points to Luna and my eyes widen. "Oh wait Adam this is Matteo, Matteo this is Adam," she introduces and I say hi.

"I know him the girls basically call him sex on legs, so any comment on that how is he?," he asks like I'm not there, "I would have no idea," she says and sits back on her sofa.

But if you did we totally could.

There it goes been waiting on my switch. I sit on the sofa with my head in her lap she gives the best head massages.

"You too seem pretty cozy," the Adam guy says, "yea we're friends," i feel my jaw clench and I sigh lowly under my breath.

"So Adam what brings you up?," she asks still massaging my head, I swear I'm almost asleep.

"Just wanted to see what you were doing," he says and lifts my legs onto his legs and honestly I don't care at this moment. "So your gonna take a shot since your here," she says handing him the whiskey.

He takes a shot and shakes his head violently, "that was horrible," he says. "Dude How old are you?," she asks, "19," he says, "I just gave a minor alcohol," she says more to herself.

"I'm 20, technically not in drinking age," I defend, "Well your different," she smile and I feel a warm sensation heating up my cheeks. "Is he blushing?," Adam asks, "he does that quite often actually," she says and I put my finger on her lips to silence her.

She bites it gently and winks, I feel flustered now. "Well while you to are getting down and dirty I'm going to meet Daniel on the roof, and Boss act like you didn't hear that," I laugh a bit and he leaves after bidding goodbye.

Luna stands up to throw the empty bottles away and comes back to our same position. She turns on a show called 'Vampire Diaries' or some shit, as she scratches my head I drift off into a slumber.

1008 words

~IYELLALOT