Matteo

Chapter 11:

I pucker my lips expecting nothing and she actually kissed me, her lips leave mine quicker than expected. I turn beet red as I realize my brothers are sitting right there.

"Wow Matteo get you some," Gio says, if I could turn redder I would have, "s-shut up," I stutter and they laugh. I go upstairs still completely stunned, I walk into my room and see Luna holding Aubri. "Aren't you just cute?," she says to my daughter who's playing with her lips.

"You know you look a lot like Matteo, you know I feel like your gonna be an only child for a while and I know how it is being an only child it's lonely, I once had a sister her name was Lydia she was the best," she says and I feel like I'm invading.

I try to turn around, "I know your there," she says still looking at Aubri. "Yea I'm here," I say and she pats beside her. I go sit beside her and she puts Aubri in her play pin, "so downstairs-," I cut her off by smashing my lips with hers.

She automatically responds, I put my hand on her cheek and she pus hers on the back of my neck, surprising me she deepens the kiss by opening her mouth and I take the opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth.

I put my other hand on her waist and she puts her hand in my hair causing me to groan a little, as out tongues fight for dominance she's making it pretty clear she's not gonna give up so easily.

She eventually straddles my lap with me holding her back and cheek still, she moans slightly and she pulls apart slowly. "We shouldn't go to far, if you know what I mean, usually when I rush things they turn out horrible," she say.

"I feel you in fact to show you I'm 100% percent on board we're going on a date tonight at 8," I say and she smiles.

"Ok well it's 7 so I have to go get ready," she tries to get up but I hold her down, "I have to go," she says. I peck her lips before letting go and she almost falls, "don't break anything," i says and she laughs.

God her smile, I could take her right here and now. But she wants slow so I can go slow. I've never went slow in a relationship it was always sex the first night.

My relationships never worked and I want this one to work no matter what Luna is really important in my life. She even met my daughter.

Aubri is only 10 months and she won't remember much in this time of her life, I've never let people in my daughters life that haven't been permanent and I don't intend to start now.

__
7:30pm

I walk over to Luna's room and knock, she opens the door in a blue bodycon dress with the back going down to the small of her back.

Her hair is curled and her makeup is natural with blue eyeshadow. Her heels match her dress and her clutch purse.

"I'm ready," she says showing her pearly whites, she kisses me closes her door. We walk to my Lamborghini, the door automatically opens and she gets in the driver seat.

"Why are you in the driver seat?," I ask, "cause I've never driven a lambo," she responds and I laugh. "Nope nuh uh," i say and she gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Uhh fine, but you don't even know where we're going," I say and she smiles, "Gio told me after I threatened to shoot him in the leg," she explains proudly.

"You can't threaten my brothers and he's so dead," she laughs, "You just threatened him," she continues laughing. "It's different," I hop in the passenger seat and make sure to buckle up.

I put the location into the GPS and she puts the car in reverse.

It takes 2 hours to get there and we got there in 50, I think I'm traumatized.

The whole time she played 'Or Nahh' I swear that's her favorite song, "how did you cut the drive by a hour and 10 minutes," I ask.

"I'm just like that," she says and throws valet the kids winking at the guy who turns beet red, we walk on the red carpet that goes into the restaurant.

"Mr. Vance is that lipgloss on your lips?," a reporter asks, I put my thumb on my bottom lip and feel lipgloss. I glare at the back of Luna's head, "Luna how do you feel about the death of your step father?," another asks.

I see her getting uncomfortable, "back off and stop asking inappropriate questions, take pictures all you want but the questions have to be appropriate, you can't talk about people dead relatives," I say and they back up.

We walk into the restaurant and the lady straightens up, "reservation for-," I can't even finish, "Mr. Vance right here, your a hour early," she says but I'm looking for Luna after we got in she kind of disappeared.

"One second," I say still looking, "Are you looking for something sir?," she asks, "yea my date," I say and she seems to deflate.

I walk to the bathroom and see the window open along with a note on the sink.

You figured out I had a spy, congratulations your not all that dumb, but you were dumb enough to leave poor Luna alone. Right now, she's about to be on a plane leaving for Russia, the time is ticking hope you find her.

How could I have been so dumb, leaving her alone in an unfamiliar place. The first person I call was my father who got the best bounty hunter on Rosseo, then I called Gio who yelled at me but did I give 2 shits, no.

I check my phone one more time before heading back home.

12 missed calls : Alfie

8 missed calls : Stef

4 missed calls : Julie

27 missed calls : Gio
10 messages: Gio

What the hell am I supposed to do?

—-
1033 words

~IYELLALOT