Luna

Chapter 3:

I just got out the shower and I'm currently putting on my sports bra and shorts. I like going to the gym at night, no one else is there, and I get the whole thing to myself.

I grab my AirPods and open my door and is met with 2 guys both looking at me, just staring.

"Can I help you?," I ask harshly, "oh yea I'm Jax and this is Eli, we just came to welcome you to the recruit thingy," he says smirking.

"Thanks," I turn around for a second to grab my bag, and see them starring at my ass, "you know it's rude to stare," I say in a matter-of-fact tone.

"S-sorry," Eli stutters, "as there anything you needed cause I really gotta get going?," I ask. "Where ya headed?," Jax asks, "wouldn't you like to know," I say with a sassy tone.

"And we came here to tell you plumbings down some idiot clogged the drains with non-flushable wipes so there's 5 porta potties out back," Jax says, "yea as if I'm using those," i retort.

I shoo them back with my hand and lock my door before getting on the elevator. They follow me onto that, "Your gonna follow me?," I ask, "no we're just headed downstairs," Eli says.

"Whatever," I say and plug in my AirPods.

After my workout I'm all sweaty, and have to pee really bad.

I'm not using a disgusting port-a-potty, so I do the only other option. The mansion.

I knock on the door and Alfie opens it, "Hey Luna," he says, "hey Alfie, so I really need to pee and before you say it I'm not using a port-a-potty," I say looking at him dead in his eyes.

"Only cause you intimidate me, I will let you," he opens the door wider, "the bathrooms at the end of the hall to the right," he says and I walk upstairs.

After I do my business, I'm on my phone texting my cousin when I run into a wall, "shit," I say. "How do you run into a wall?," I hear a male voice asks, "Well you just saw me run into to so obviously there's that answer, why ask a question when you saw an example?," I ask turning around and are met with a god.

"Your feisty I like it," he says, "thanks i guess," I say trying to act nonchalant. "You look familiar,"  he says, "Well I've never been told that, but ok," I say.

I try to look him in the eyes but how can I when he's freaking shirtless, "You a recruit?," he asks and I nod. "Wait your Luna," he says remembering, "yep in the flesh," I say.

"Yea Jax and Eli were going to find you," he says shrugging, "those weirdos are your friends?," I ask, "there not weirdos but yea," he says.

"They are weirdos who shows up to someone's door to 'welcome them'," I roll my eyes, "Don't roll your eyes at me," he says taking a step closer.

"What if I do?," I dare him, "oh you'll see eventually," he says in a low voice. Jesus Christ's how sexy can this man get? I snap out of it, "Well I gotta go cause I'm technically not supposed to be here but I was not using that shitty hole, everyone else may but not i," I say.

"I understand, but you really didn't have a choice," he says smirking, "if I didn't have a choice would I be standing here talking to you?," I ask.

He opens his mouth and closes it, not being able to come up with anything. "What's your name?," I ask, "it doesn't matter," he says.

"Whatever I gotta go," I turn around, and when I'm about to go downstairs, he calls my name. "Matteo my names Matteo," he says before I leave.

I get back to the hotel and in time for dinner, we all have dinner together at a big rectangular table.

"So how's training?," one of the other recruits asks, "it's good, I have Matteo this week and he is smoking hot, he likes me," some blonde girl says.

"Why do you think that?," another girl asks, "cause he was mean to me, and you know what they say about that," he takes a bite out of her corn.

"What grade are you in?," someone asks, "he's mean to me cause he likes me," he imitates her. She rolls her eyes and scoffs, "Well he actually winked at me today," another girl says smiling.

"That doesn't mean anything," the blonde girl says, "Lexi it means a lot," the girl scowls at her.

"You wanna go?," Lexi challenges her. "Let's go whore," she spits at her. They both get up and get each other's faces, I stand up to try and stop but I end up getting slapped by Lexi.

I look at her with a dangerous smirk, i knee her in the stomach and grab her throat pinning her against the wall. "I was trynna help your dumb ass," I growl out. I pull out my gun at put it between her eyebrows.

"Luna let go," I hear Matteo, I look over at the five brothers, "sorry I don't take orders from anybody," I tighten my grip as she gasps for air.

"I could easily pull this trigger, "Luna, let go," Matteo says, "I will as soon as she apologizes," I reason with him. 2 seconds go by, "Luna," he warns, "Matteo," I warn back and hear gasps from like everybody.

"All of you leave," he says angrily and they scurry away, even his brothers. "She can't apologize if she can't breathe dumbass," he spits out, I roll my eyes before letting go of her neck.

She drops to the floor gasping for air, I walk over to him. "Like I said I don't take orders," I say in almost a whisper near his ear. "You need to start if you wanna survive in this Mafia," he says.

"Whatever," he scoffs, "you can't call me Matteo in front of the recruits it would be showing favoritism which I don't do," he says.

"Well I call Alfie, Alfie all the time and nobody seems to care," I respond.

"Alfie and I are 2 different people," he says, "only person I call boss or sir is the don and you are not him, and if you didn't want me to call you Matteo you should have said that," I snip at him.

He mumbles so incoherent words, I take that as my opportunity to slip away. "Oh and tell your little as she calls herself your girlfriend to never put her hands on me again," I say angrily.

"She's not my girlfriend," is the last thing I hear before I return back upstairs.

Today was long, and it's only the first day.

-
1157 words

~IYELLALOT