Luna

Chapter 14:

I wake up with someone's head between my ass cheeks, I look up and see a random girl.

I look over to the side and see Matteo only in his boxers, did we? I wake the girl up and she groans causing Matteo to wake up, "could please get your face out of my ass?," I ask politely and she scoots at bit and onto the bed.

"What the hell happened?," Matteo eyes flutter open, I tap the girl. "You gotta go?," I say in more of a question, she's a recruit. She says something but I can't decipher it I ask her again and she doesn't budge so I push her off the bed and land with a 'oomph'.

She stands and walks away not before flipping me off, bitch. I stand and find my advil. I take a pill and find a water bottle on my dresser.

I give one to Matteo and he sits up against the headboard, I give him the water bottle and downs it. "Did we sleep together?," I ask, "I mean you can walk so nope," he replies.

I start cleaning up the room and Matteo watches me, "what would happen if we did do it?," he asks, "I don't know cause we didn't," I reply.

He walks into the bathroom and does what he has to do and I go after him.

"I have a meeting and I'll be out all day, don't miss me too much," he kisses me then leaves, what am I supposed to do?

I walk over to the mansion, I open the door and see a guy. I know everyone's out so who is this? I pull out my gun and point it at him.

"Who the hell are you?," I ask and he turns around and looks exactly like Matteo, I stare at guy wide eyed. I pull out my phone and dial Matteo keeping my eyes on the stranger.

"Miss me already?," he asks, "no wondering where you are?," I ask questions still pointing my gun. "I'm on my way to the airport," he answers, "ok," I say and hang up.

"Still who the hell are you?," I ask again, "I'm Marcus," he says with a London accent. "O-ok," I stutter still not believing my eyes, "do you have a weapon?," I ask stupidly, "why would I have a weapon?," he asks unknowingly.

"Just asking," I lower my gun, "why are you here?," I ask, "Well isn't it obvious I'm here to meet my family," he responds. "Ooookkkk," I dial Matteo's dads number.

"Hey Luna, what can I do for you?," he asks, "there a guy here named Marcus looks exactly like Matteo and is claiming to be your son," I say in one breathe.

"I'm on my way, turn the car around," he says and hangs up.

2 hours later.

Marcus and I sat down on opposite ends of the couch for 2 hours just sitting. The door opens and we both stand, all the Vance's come in one by one, the kids just look dumbfounded and Andrea bursts into tears literally bursts.

Marco comforts her and hugs her, Matteo looks the most confused. "What the hell is going on?," he asks dumbfounded, "I knew this day would come," his father starts, "we all need to talk," he finishes.

"You think," he practically yells.

They all sit down, Matteo sits beside me.

"So 20 years ago Andrea and I found out we were pregnant with our first child well children, the day came and Andreas water broke, we rushed to the hospital it took 14 hours to have both of you, we were financially unstable and we couldn't keep both of you, we made sure Marcus went to a great family, 15 years ago my brother died and practically handed me the mafia, Matteo was five at the time and the family and us agreed for no contact we didn't want to confuse him at such a young age, we made a new file every time something changed like our addresses or phone number so when he was 18 he would have it," Marco explains.

"So there was guy out there with my face and I didn't know about it for 20 years," he Matteo says getting worked up, "son you have to understand we signed legal papers no reaching out until he was of age," his mom says, "he was If age 2 years ago," he argues back.

"This is unbelievable," Matteo says, "look we're sorry," his dad apologizes sounding apologetic. "Who are they?," Marcus suddenly asks, they introduce themselves.

"I have a twin," Matteo says obviously still in shock, "that's me," Marcus says breaking the awkward silence. Matteo stands and walks past everyone, he climbs the stairs and I hear a door close.

"Ummm well umh I should go," Marcus says and stands, "Wait where are you staying?," Marco asks, "with a friend," Marcus replies. "You should stay here, we have available rooms," his mom offers and he looks deep in thought.

"I guess that's what I came here for, to get to know you so why not," he says, "I'm sure Matteo has some clothes you could fit," his dad explains and he nods.

"You think I should?," he asks referring, "cause I don't really know him or his temper," he explains and they nod. "He's ok," Marco reassures, "if he's anything like her I might die," he jokes.

"I'm sorry if I pull a gun on a random person standing the doorway when everyone out," I say defensively and he laughs. We walk up the stairs together and walk into Matteo's room after knocking.

"Hey Teo," I say and he looks at me, "Hey," he responds looking between Marcus and I.

I go and sit beside him, "how are you feeling about everything," I stupidly ask again. "I don't know how I'm supposed to feel," he answers leaning his head on my shoulder.

"It's ok to not be ok, I would freak out if I knew my sister was still out there somewhere," I say and he nods understanding where I'm coming from, "but you have an once in a lifetime opportunity, I would do anything to see Lydia again, but this is your choice if you wanna know him," Marcus just stands there looking at me.

"How long are you here for?," he asks Marcus, Marcus finally averts his eyes. "In a month," he answers, "I guess that's enough time," he responds.

"Well ok I'm willing to try this if you are," Matteo says, "for sure," Matteo stands and bro hugs him.

Everything going to be all right.

—-
1113 words

I don't really write authors notes cause I know a lot of people don't read them, but if you want me to start I can.

~IYELLALOT