Luna

Chapter 16:

We just got back from the island, and I'm sleep deprived. Not from sex, no, someone excepted me to be on birth control even though I haven't had sex in like 3 years.

We walk into the mansion, and see everyone lined up, "So what's the verdict?," Gio asks, "your acting like your finding out the gender of a baby," Matteo says bluntly.

"You not supposed to be cranky if you got laid last night, or maybe this morning or both," Stef explains and I roll my eyes. "We didn't sleep together, but we are a couple," I say and they nod.

They all disperse and we both walk upstairs leaving our suitcases downstairs. We walk into Matteo's room and he tugs off his shirt and finds some shorts to change into, "there's this ball thing coming up and it's basically a family reunion for all the members who's family's live elsewhere and we all dress fancy and get together and have fun, and this year I was thinking about bringing you," he says putting his shorts on.

"I would love to go as long as it isn't between the hours of now and the rest of the day," I say and he chuckles, god I love his dimple.

"factual," he agrees, "I wanna crash," I explain and plop on the bed, "I know," he plops beside me. We scoot up and turns on the tv and we both fall asleep quite easily.

2:49am.

I wake up laying on Matteo's lap and him playing with my hair watching Lucifer. "I feel refreshed," I suddenly say and he hums in agreement.

"It's," he picks up his phone, "2:52am, you wanna get food?," he asks, "do I?," I say practically jumping out the bed.

He stands and walks to a drawer and grabs a shirt, he slips it on then puts on his shoes. I opt for putting on my white crocs.

He grabs his wallet and slips it into his pocket and I grab my phone and wallet. We walk slowly downstairs, making sure not to wake anyone.

We get back with a bunch of food in out hands, we might have spent 100$ at McDonald's. We walk into the kitchen and see Gio and Alfie sitting down.

Alfies rolling up, and Gio's on his phone, "You people are something else," Alfie says looking at us for a split second before returning to what he's doing.

"Says the 14 year old rolling up," i say and set the food down, "chill," he says and chuckles.

I start eating a bit of fries before he's done, they all understand what that means and start heading outside.

I follow behind them.

PSA: I do NOT condone underage smoking, it is very unhealthy and may lead to damage in your lungs.

After our smoke sess we all walk back inside high as hell. Like Alfies giggling at Gio's corny jokes, Matteo's hungry, and I'm chilling.

This isn't my first rodeo with marijuana, I'm a pro you could say.

Matteo starts smacking on the cold fried and nuggets.

First we went from watching a movie to playing 21 questions, we all get on the same web page.

"This one's for Alfie, when's the last time you had sex?," Gio asks, "like 3 days ago," he answers. "Damn Matteo He's getting more than you," Matteo stuffs a fry in his mouth and flicks him off.

He swallows the fry and and speaks, "it was a choice thing, I chose to not sleep with someone while Luna and I were not exactly in a relationship," he answers and I agree.

We weren't technically together and he was a free man, guys aren't usually faithful during the talking stage from my experience.

"Luna, who is your favorite cousin?," Matteo asks, "Jack," I answer almost instantly, "the rest of my cousins either live in America or I haven't seen since my dads funeral," I explain and they nod.

"Anyone else Hungry?," Mattoe asks after eating all the food, "only you dumbass," I say and they laugh.

"Whatever, I gotta get to bed Aubris spending the weekend, and she's a handful," he says and stands starting to throw away his wrappers and stuff.

"That's my que to go also," I say, "night," Gio says starting to stand and Alfie following behind him. Once we all go upstairs, Matteo takes off his shirt again and I take mine off leaving me in my bra and sweats.

I can feel Matteo's eyes on me but I really don't care, I'm high and tired as hell.

I lay in the bed and Matteo comes up behind me holding he against his chest with his head in the crack of my neck.

"Goodnight love," he says turning off his desk side lamp which is the last lamp on in the room, "goodnight," I say and peacefully fall into a slumber.

1:28pm

I wake up to giggling and the sound honestly soothes my ears, I flutter my eyes open and see Matteo holding Aubri kissing her nose and booping it with his finger.

She giggles once again and I sit up a little to get a better view, she blows a raspberry at him and he chuckles. "God your to adorable for your own good," he groans.

"I know when you grow up I'll never be able to say no to you," he says more to himself then her, I yawn and he focuses back on Aubri, "Hey baby," he says and I swear I melt right there.

"hey," I say barely breathing I think, "how'd you sleep?," he asks looking at me now. "Good, Amit got 12 hours so I'm good," I explain, "that's good," he agrees.

"Can you watch her while I go use the bathroom?," he asks hesitantly, "yea you never have to ask I love her so much," I say and he smiles.

After he gets out the bathroom, he picks up Aubri and I go in the bathroom and do my business. I walk back out in my outfit of the day, but with my black Jordan 1's.

"You look so good I could You up right now," Matteo says, and I cringe. "That was cringy," I say and he laughs, of course he was joking.

I hope.

"What do you wanna do today?," he asks, "well Lila, Adam, Lily, and I are going dress shopping," Lila and Lily are Jordan's twin sister, there not blood related obviously but they consider them family.

"That's good, I think Aubri and I are gonna go get ice cream and she's gonna meet Marcus today by the way she's staying for the week cause nonna is going on a week cruise," he says and I nod.

"I'll probably stay at my room more then," I say and his smile disappears, "why?," he asks. "I want you to spend as much time with your daughter as you can," I say.

"That doesn't mean you have to leave more often," he says and I sigh, "I mean if your gonna miss me so much then I guess I could stay," I respond and his smile reappears.

God I live for that smile of his.

1206 words.

~IYELLALOT