Luna

Chapter 12:

I wake up in an unfamiliar, dark, and cold room, my cheek stings and so does my head. "I've been trying to slap you awake for the last half a hour," the girl chirps.

"What the hell is wrong with you?," I ask, "you have no right to be asking me these types of questions when your the one tied up,"  she puts at me and I take the high rode and shut the fuck up.

"Great now I'll tell you why your here just cause you won't live for long," she says and my eyes widen. "Matteo and I were supposed to be engaged by now, you know why we aren't, you seem to be the problem every time a story on the news about Matteo airs guess who's by his side, you," she taps my forehead hard as hell.

"We weren't supposed to snatch you tonight but when I saw that lipgloss on his lips I snapped," she says laughing innocently. "I know my father will be upset when he finds out your here, but it's worth it, the famous Luna Baytop who got Matteo Vance to fall in love with her is in my possession," she says angrily.

I unconditional and feel my blade on my inner thigh still, I wait til she leaves the room to break my wooden chair. Who still keeps hostage of people in a wooden chair?

After I break my chair, I open the door and see another door that's fingerprint protected. I hide behind the door and wait for someone to come in, it takes a good 15 minutes, i dig my blade into there temple and they fall flat on the ground.

I lean down and pick up there guns, I cut off there hand and put it on my side. This is disgusting but I'm gonna need it if I'm gonna get out of here.

I walk down the long hallway and make it to the end where I see someone. I shoot them square the head and keep moving, luckily this one had a map on him he must be new.

It says I'm in the basement and I have 2 stories til I reach the door. I find the elevator and hop on, I stand in the corner and wait for someone to get on, 1st floor, someone gets on eating a bag of chips.

I slowly walk towards them and choke them from behind, she knocks out but not dies. I click the second button after stealing her keycard and her uniform.

From there I'm able to easily move throughout the last floor, no one suspects a thing.

I walk outside and see a black SUV I open the door and the keys are in the ignition, I turn it on. I start driving and get to the gate I swipe her card, and the gates open.

I arrive back at the mansion, I walk in all the brothers are yelling. "Shut the fuck up I have a headache," all of their heads snap, "how? You've been gone for 4 hours," Alfie says.

"I mean if you didn't want to go on a date with Matteo you should have said that, you didn't have to fake being kidnapped," Gio says, "Your a dick," Matteo says walking away.

"I didn't fake being kidnapped," I snap, "how did you get out?," he asks. "I killed some guy and it was on from there," I explain and there faces flush.

"What did he look like?," Alfie asks, "tall, white hair, green eyes," i explain and shrug. "You killed Allesios son," I freeze, if they didn't want me at first now they definitely want my head on a silver platter.

"Shit, shit, shit," I repeatedly say as I walk back to my place and change into a t shirt and sweats and go back, I walk into Matteo's room and spot him on his balcony. I walk out, "how could you be so irresponsible?," he asks.

"Your acting like they asked me if I wanted candy and followed them to a van, I was kidnapped kid-napped, sorry if I didn't watch my back for 5 seconds," I say angrily, I try to walk away and he grabs my arms connecting our lips.