CHAPTER 32:THE MACALLAN ESTATE.

I took a glance in Jeremy's direction and chuckled on the inside. Just the look on his face was priceless,it was definitely worth the very long flight in coach just to get here.

He wasn't thrilled about flying coach, especially on a long flight from San Fran to Scotland. But I had already purchased the tickets and I wanted the trip to be on me not him. I planned it all after all.

Jeremy thought we were just coming to Scotland,but he didn't know the reason why. He didn't know that I was taking him to the Macallan Estate,to drink whisky while we spend the day exploring.I know the way to the man's heart.

Of course this is not all for him,I have my own reasons for wanting him here. I want some time alone with him-Just the two of us for two whole days. Sleeping together is most definitely on the table.

Jeremy snaked his arms around my neck from behind."You're crazy, Vanessa! I can't believe you thought of bringing me to The Macallan Estate. You know it's my favourite whisky."

"You're happy about it,Right?"I turned around and laced my arms around his neck."The long flight here in coach was worth it?"

"It was worth it! But you and I will be taking the private Jet home on Sunday, no more flying coach."His lips turned up into a smile,and he moved his thumb along my cheek."You impress me."

I impress him!

I guess I did good. He was happy that I brought him here and he seemed to be enjoying himself. I really hope the highlight of his weekend will be us having sex and not visiting the Macallan Estate.

"There's plenty more to come."I winked at him,before turning around and walking ahead of him with a smirk on my face. Of course,me telling him that there was plenty more to come was my way of hinting sex.

A weekend away,maybe he's not expecting sex to be on the cards. He could be hoping that it will. I've had him hanging by a thread for weeks but he's been patient with me. I think it's time.

We were seated at the Macallan bar, experiencing a Macallan whisky flight at the end of our tour. I'm not a big whisky drinker,this stuff was way too strong for my liking.

I was drinking it all the same just to keep up with Jeremy,the man who drinks more whisky than he does water. I've had about 3 glasses along the tour and now I was feeling a little on the giddy side.

"Can I buy you a bottle in The Macallan Boutique?"I pointed in the direction of the gift shop,filled with Macallan whisky and glassware."I'd like to get you something to remember this trip."

"I'm pretty sure I'm not going to forget this trip."He threw me a wink,before picking up his whisky glass and drinking the contents."Let's take a look, If you're not too drunk to walk that is?"

"Me-I'm not drunk!"I stood from my stool."I'm fine,Let's go take a look." Of course he wasn't convinced,maybe it was my slight sway and the amount of yawning I was doing. I get sleepy when I drink too much.

Jeremy and I walked the Macallan Boutique and he was literally in Whisky Heaven,as he browsed the limited collections and special prints. There was expensive glassware too, well maybe expensive to me but not to the likes of Jeremy.

"This is all so nice. I want to buy you something."I looked at him with a pleading face,already knowing what kind of answer I was going to get.

"You're not spending money on me, you've already done enough just by bringing me here."Jeremy picked up a bottle and looked at the label."Macallan was the first whisky I ever drank,which is why it's always stuck with me."

"You're loyal to your whisky."I stood alongside him,pulling my bottom lip between my teeth with a question in mind. I turned my head and looked at him."Can you be as loyal to a woman, Jeremy?"