CHAPTER 37:TURN THE PAGE!

JEREMY

"Oh God!!"she moaned,causing a smirk to tug on my lips."Oh,God!! That feels amazing!"She rolled her head back on the pillow.

I liked to pleasure her-In any and every way that I could. I liked seeing the expression on her face when the pleasure grew so intense,she failed to contain herself entirely. Let's just say that pleasing this woman in any way possible was the highlight of my day.

"Oh my God,Jeremy!"She moaned,and lifted her head up."You're so good at that. I really needed this,my feet have been killing."

I chuckled."That's what happens when you dance for 10hrs a day. Maybe you should take it easy."

"And miss out on the best foot massage ever,No way!!"Her lips quirked upwards."I've never had a man massage my feet before-It's just been women when I've been to the salon!"

I looked up at her and smirked."Good to know!"

She moved towards me on the bed and straddled my lap,her arms were circled around my neck."So am I driving tonight or are you?"

"I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't be drinking."I moved my hands up her thighs,gripped her hips and pulled her closer to me for a kiss.I sensed that she was surprised that I wasn't going to drink tonight,it was a surprise to me too. I don't usually go out and not have a drink.

Knowing that I was going to a function that my Mother and Father insisted that we attend,I would usually feel the need to drink myself into oblivion. But with her,I didn't feel that dread. I didn't need alcohol to numb that pain until the wake of tomorrow-She was doing that on her own.

"Okay,We should probably get going.I know how much of a slow driver you can be."Vanessa pressed a kiss to my lips quickly and jumped off my lap,trying to get away before I punished her for her smart remark.

I swung my hand and caught her with a light slap on the ass before she got away from me. Vanessa chuckled on her way to the vanity mirror. I was sat on the bed watching her as she put in her earrings."I know I drive slow,I just thought you would appreciate it because of the history there."

She was looking at my reflection in the mirror."I appreciate it,Thank you."

I sat,watching her while mulling my thoughts. Something that I've been thinking about for awhile now is the way I treated her all these months. I wasn't a good to her,yet she hasn't held it against me."I'm sorry.."

She chuckled."For what exactly?"

"For the way I've treated you in the past,I shouldn't have."I lifted my head up and looked at her."I was angry and I took it out on you. You didn't deserve that!"

She turned around and leaned her butt against the vanity table."You don't need to be sorry,Jeremy. I came into your life Unexpectedly and turned it upside down. I understand."

I stood up and walked towards her,I moved my fingers down a curl of her light hair."That's no excuse.You were going through a lot and I made it worse. I just wanted you to know that I was sorry for that!"

"Jeremy.."She laced her arms around me and pulled me closer."I forgive you!"She whispered,against my lips before kissing me.

Introduction after Introduction,I could tell by the look on her face that she was overwhelmed by it all. Most people that attended the auction tonight were people that I knew. People that were excited to meet the woman that had changed me for the better.