CHAPTER 5: A KISS,GIVE ME STRENGTH!!

JEREMY

Fucking Parents!!

I love my Mother,but she's putting me in an awkward position and I wasn't happy about it.
Lunch at her house just the four of us,including my arranged wife.
I sighed in agitation,as I leaned back against the kitchen island with my arms folded across my chest. I was contemplating telling them that she couldn't make it. But I know my Mother,she will ask me a million questions and I'll never hear the end of it.

"Fuck!!"Three to Four hours of fake bullshit,I couldn't bare it.
Vanessa was good at playing the doting Daughter in law,too good actually.

Fucking Bite the Bullet and make her go,get her up out of bed.It was almost Ten already.
Let's just get it over with. The sooner this is done the sooner I can get on with the day that I had planned.

I took the stairs up to the second floor of the mansion,crossed the landing and opened the door to her bedroom.
I expected her to jump up out of bed,scared that someone was invading her private space but there wasn't a sound.

I walked towards the bed and pulled back the covers,thinking she was just buried under them.
Her bed was empty..Where the hell is that girl at 10 in the morning?I didn't hear her leave this morning.
I walked out of her room and down the hallway pulling out my phone to text her.

[Text Message.]"Where are you?"I walked the hallway,impatient and waiting for a reply.

[Text Message.]"Who is this?"

I scoffed,looking down at the screen. She knows who it is yet she's playing dumb,the cheek of her.
[Text Message.]"It's your Husband, sweetheart."

[Text Message.]"I'm in the home Gym."

The home Gym,making use of what my money had to offer while she's here.Fucking another Eleven months of this.I took the stairs down passing Alma along the way as she went about her early morning duties.
I walked the hallway to the Gym that I had set up just a year ago,workout equipment,steam room the lot. It was my little piece of Heaven and she was invading it.

I saw her,Vanessa. Her legs stretched out either side of her round butt as she did the splits.She was wearing some kind of bodysuit thing with long sleeves and a high neckline,but her legs were on show. I didn't think she was the gym type,she seemed too boring.

"Vanessa.."

She turned her head and looked at me."Jeremy,What's up?"
She continued with her stretching before rising to her feet.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Just stretching.You weren't in here so I thought it would be okay."She folded her arms across her chest.
I thought you had already left for the day actually,I know you're busy."

"My Mother called,she wants us to do lunch at hers."I crossed the room and looked in the mirror,moving my hand through my length of dark hair.
"12pm I'll met you out front,it'll be an hour or two and then you can go back to whatever it is you like to do."

"Do I have a choice in the matter? I had plans,Jeremy."

I turned around and glared at her."No choice,Change your plans.
You're supposed to be my wife so act like it."

"Okay,I'll go get changed."

Vanessa walked out of the Gym without saying another word and I was left adjusting the bulge in my trousers.I hated the woman,I hate everything about her apart from the image of her bare ass cheeks spreading.
Ever since Vanessa and my Father walked in on me with that French girl a few weeks back,I've been doing the job myself. I Jack off quite a lot,but not as much as I have done lately. Porn,Porn and more fucking Porn,yet I still wasn't satisfied.I'd rather be deprived of food than a woman's body.I was sex deprived and I was Fucking livid about it.