CHAPTER 6: ALCOHOL AND A BRUISED FACE.

VANESSA

Today's dinner with the Austin's was more eventful than I thought.
Ava's surprise Honeymoon Gift for Jeremy and I had me feeling a little anxious,which I'm sure wasn't the emotion that she had in visioned when she surprised us.

Living in Jeremy's house wasn't easy for me,although I never see him.
Having to spend a week with him in a romantic honeymoon suite,having to sleep in the same room as each other for the first time since we said our wedding vows..It's going to be the Honeymoon from Hell with the Devil himself.

"You need some more Eyeshadow.Your eyes are definitely your best feature so let's make them sparkle."Natasha dabbed the eyeshadow brush in some dark glitter eyeshadow.

"I don't want to look slutty."

She chuckled."You won't look slutty,
You'll look hot. I do your makeup all the time,Just trust me,Hon."

I sighed."Alright."

A night out was what I needed even before today's surprise from Ava.
I rarely go on a night out,mostly because I've never actually had the money to do so.
Tonight I thought,Why not? Finley is taken care of and my rent on the studio has been handled. Let loose and have some Fun.

"It's been awhile since we've done something like this,I've missed it."

I smiled."Me too. I've just been so busy lately, between the studio and visiting my Dad."
I wasn't as busy as I was letting on,but spending time with my Friends meant more lying and I didn't want that.

"And spending time with your new Hunk of a Husband. I can't believe you're married,Ness..It all just happened so quick.
What's it like to be the wife of a Billionaire?"

"Um,It's great. We're good."Ugh,I'm so crap at lying.

Tasha pulled back from doing my eyeshadow."Uh Oh,Do I sense trouble in paradise already?"

I looked up at her,preparing myself to lie some more."No,Not at all. The opposite of that.
Jeremy and I are just trying to find more time together,I just can't get enough of him."

"Aww,How cute. I'm just ecstatic for you,you deserve this after everything you've been through.
I know Jeremy was a bit of a whore, but he changed his ways for you,Ness..That's true love!!"

True Love,My Ass!!

Jeremy feels nothing but hate for me and that will never change,it didn't hurt my feelings because I wasn't all that keen on him either.
I think he's still pissed about me bringing his Dad back a couple of weeks ago,that resulted in him being caught with that French woman.
He's been a lot more tightly strung since then.

"I would really like to get to know him more since I'm your best friend and he's your husband.
Let's set something up soon."

Jeremy will hate that."Sure,I'll set it up."Never..Never will I set that up. I wouldn't put my Best Friend through that.

"Alright,We're both ready."Natasha walked across the room to the Kitchen and pulled a bottle of tequila from the kitchen cupboard.

"Oh,No!! Tequila,Really?"

She smirked."Absolutely,a pre drink is needed to warm us up."
Natasha placed two shot glasses down on the island and poured the tequila.

I crossed the room towards her and picked up the full shot glass."Just one, or I'll be legless before we get there."