𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Many months had passed since her mission began and her search was still coming up empty handed

She only had the name of a smuggler to go off of, a man by the name of 'Han Solo' was mentioned in passing by a few Duros men in a cantina in the Outer Rim. Even from that tip she didn't know how he was associated with Skywalker all she knew was that he knew a Jedi.

To her that seemed like a good enough clue to pursue. However, not having a ship proved to make the searching process much harder.

In the few days following this clue she managed to purchase her U-Wing, using the mind tricks her master taught her to swindle her way into purchasing it. She had used Jedi mind tricks before, not to purchase anything big like this, but it was always good to try.

On an offhand attempt she ended up buying the ship for half the asking credits, leaving her with more than enough for gas but that was only a month ago.

Now she was in the middle of no-where on Tatooine, in a Cantina just hoping for him to show up. She had been tracking him for a bit now, she had no idea if he knew but she hoped he didn't.

The Empire was after him, she knew that but there wasn't anything she couldn't handle. However, the fact that he was a Mandalorian had stopped her from interacting with him. He had been a risk in her eyes, but that risk had a high reputation within the bounty hunting guild and that reputation alone was good enough for her. If she was to ask anyone for help finding Han Solo it had to be him.

She watched as he interacted with the droid, he seemed to be asking for any bounty's and before she could notice Toro Calican interact with him. She quickly finished off her ardees as she placed her credits on the bar and stood up to leave, walking off hastily towards the docking bay.

There was something in the air, it felt as if puzzle pieces were molding together. The closer she got to the Mos Eisley spaceport and repair bay she could feel the force, it was clear to her that there was another who was akin to it in one of the bays.

She entered bay three, her legs leading her to Peli Motto.

She had been acquainted with Peli Motto before, she had Peli working on her ship earlier in the week but for now it was parked in bay five.

"What're you doing back so soon? You know your ships docked in bay five." Peli exclaimed, holding a small green being in her arms as she walked over to her.

"Oh, I know. I came to meet him." She chimed as she looked down at the child, trying to connect with him through the force, greeting him as kindly as possible.

"Oh! You know the Mandalorian?" She asked, her tone shocked. From what she had known of Asora, she talked to no one, at least on Tatooine anyways.

"Not quite, but do you know where he may be?" she asked, her gaze still settled on the child. She knew where the Mandalorian was, her main focus at the moment was trying to connect with him but to her dismay he seemed tired. He only displayed his interest in her with lightly perked up ears and cooing noises.