𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

As she made her way into her ship and watched Luke depart, she smiled to herself, flicking on a few switches to power up her ship

As she made her way into her ship and watched Luke depart, she smiled to herself, flicking on a few switches to power up her ship. After a few moments the engine gave way and let out a loud rumble, the hull shaking as the ship readied itself for flight.

Upon the ships resurrection an incessant beeping began echoing from her control board, she groaned at the sound and clicked the accept button, waiting for the holo message to appear in front of her. She'd expected it to be a message from Greef or Cara, maybe even possibly an old message from before she bought the ship, however to her surprise he appeared.

Her breath hitched at the sight of him, even in the blue holo projection his beskar looked beautiful his armour gleaming in the light. There was silence for a second as she waited for him to begin to talk.

"Asora, Moff Gideon has taken the child... I am going to Nevarro to meet with Greef and Cara. I don't know if you will get this message but ... I need your help Asora."

After a moment of silence, the hologram stopped, Asora's mouth left agape at the news. She sighed aloud pushing her hands over her face running her fingers over her temples briefly to calm herself.

A part of her could not help but feel as if this was her fault, if she had just stayed with him maybe this wouldn't have happened. They would be safe.

She sighed loudly and let her hands fall to her sides in defeat, this wasn't her fault. It was far from it, Moff Gideon was to blame and for that she needed to show him the full extent of the force. Heavens only knew what experimentations he was doing on the child.

She dropped her bag onto the floor beside her as she moved into the pilot's char, booting up the navigation system and punching in the coordinates to Nevarro. There was no point in grieving over missed chances, what's done is done. Now it just needed to be undone, which seemed simple enough until you contemplated a tactic to get into an imperial starship, then things got a little more difficult.

Once the navigation was ready, she readied the ship for its departure and made her way off Takodana, to him.

The ride was short, shorter than she remembered. She only had time for a short meditation session before she had landed her ship near the city on Nevarro. She had tried to search for the Crest, with high hopes and eager eyes but it was a fruitless search. 

Once she parked she moved from her seat up to grab a small bag of credits, pulling out her cloak from her bag, with it the necklace tumbled out and onto the ground. She pulled it up from the ground and placed it into one of her side pockets before pushing her arms through the sleeves of her cloak. She did a quick check of her armour ensuring that everything was in its place before pulling her hood up and promptly exiting the vehichle.

She scanned the area, adjusting the sabers at her hips before moving onward into the city. She set a steady pace, her cape bellowing in the breeze behind her as she scanned the cities booths for a glint of shiny beskar, and yet he was nowhere to be seen.