𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐧

The next morning Asora woke up particularly early, giving her time to meditate long before the two suns rose

She calmed her thoughts as she meditated, reminding herself to keep her emotions at bay, to not let them run amuck as she did the night before.

It would not be good for her to get attached, or to love right now, she had so much to do and to learn. She would not let this moment of confusion or wishful thinking distract her from her mind, her duties and her code.

Following the end of her meditation Peli arrived at the bays, prompting Asora to get her armor and cloak on, ready her day bag for the journey to Mos Pelgo and ask the woman for a speeder bike.

She paid Peli off handsomely for the speeder bike, while she knew not to spend too much on these tiny things she would come to need in the future and now it felt good to give Peli more than her asking price, especially since Peli had been kind enough to help her in the past and lend her information.

Once she was on her way she didn't stop until it was deep into the night, the two suns setting long before she began to set up her camp. By the time she made camp she assumed that she would make it Mos Pelgo the next morning within only a few hours, the dark and eerie desert surrounding her as she leaned her backpack up behind her head, the pack leaning against the speeder for support.

She looked up at the stars as she laid there quietly, listening to the wind flow past her, the universe carrying on without her.

She wondered if he was looking up at the sky too, if he had found who he was searching for. Excitement to see the two was brewing as her thoughts drifted to them.

At the same time, on another part of the desert he was doing the same. He was up much later than normal, having had a long day with the Marshal and Tusken Raiders, he thought he would've fallen asleep by the time he had gotten ready for bed but apparently not.

He looked up to the stars, his helmet outlining each one, almost ready to identify them on his command. As the wind blew past him briskly, he wondered to himself, was she looking at them too? He tried pushing the thoughts away quickly, of course she wasn't. She had other problems to attend to, more to do than just look at the stars. But what if?

She barely slept that night, the desert though warm during the day proved itself to be quite cold at night and she was not prepared for it. By the time the two suns rose again she was already back on her way towards Mos Pelgo again, hoping that by the time she met the two there Mando was beginning to get ready to leave.

It was almost noon by the time she had arrived at Mos Pelgo, at her arrival she took notice to the large group of villagers begin walking towards what she assumed was a town meeting,

She looked around, trying to spot the man in the shiny beskar, which luckily, she did within moments, she briskly made her way toward him, surveying the area for the little green youngling.