FOUR: DRAGON INFULTRATION

FOUR: DRAGON INFLUTRATION

Cameron was getting ready for their long day at the Buckingham Palace when...

Riley walked in the room with his phone in hand. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Cameron was midway through tying his tie when he turned to her slowly. "I was going to but-"

"But what?" she asked harshly.

"Look, I was going to tell you after our meeting with the Queen yesterday but ended up getting caught up with other work. Please don't be mad, okay?"

She sighed. "Where is she?"

"In a hotel five-"

His phone vibrated in her hand and she answered it, putting it on speaker.

"What is it, Krushiv?" Cameron asked.

"Sir, Agent West is on her way to your hotel right now." Krushiv revealed.

"What do you mean on her way here? How the hell did she find out where we are?!"

"Another agent traced your hotel's service calls, sir."

Cameron cursed under his breath. Rage radiating off him. "Find that agent and bring him to the den. I'll be there later."

Cameron ended the call and grab his keys. Without a word, Riley followed behind him.

"What are you going to do with the agent?" Riley asked.

"Send your mother a message," They left their room and went down to reception.

Just before leaving the hotel, Cameron went straight to the receptionist.

"Hello, how can I help-"

"Get your boss down here," he cut her off coldly.

"Are you alright, s-sir?" a man joined them.

"I thought I told you to make sure nothing in this hotel gets traced."

"S-sir, we did."

"Oh, really? Then what's this?" Cameron asked, showing the man his phone.

The man's face went pale. On Cameron's phone, there was an alert.

There was a security breach. The man couldn't speak. Embarrassed, humiliated were even enough to describe the despair the man was feeling. Cameron, on the hand, was livid.

"Answer me." Cameron shouted.

"A-a s-security b-breach, s-sir," the man stuttered.

"Good. Fix it. And if this ever happens again, say goodbye to your job," Cameron glared at the man.

"Y-yes, s-sir," the man left, leaving the receptionist frightened.

"And you. I don't pay to flirt around with your co-workers. You here to work, that's it. Got it?"

With that, Cameron and Riley left the hotel.

The two arrived at the Buckingham Palace soon after. Whilst walking in, Cameron quickly dialed someone.

"I need you to make sure the locations of all of our hotels are blocked off from the government's eyes," was all he said before he ended the call.

"Where are we going to stay this time?" Riley asked.

"Manchester."

"Hotel or?"

"Don't worry about that, love. Let's focus on the task at hand, hmm?"