Eclipse part 34

Yoojin” he said looking at me with surprised eyes.
Hey” I said looking at his eyes. His eyes hold mine for a second and then shift his gaze behind me.
Did you come here alone “he asked narrowing his eyebrows little.
No, will you let me in “
“Ah sorry” he said almost immediately and then step aside to make way for me. I let out a sigh it warm inside. I heard him closing the door behind me as I quickly look at the inside. There is a bed in the corner, a couch and a small kitchen counter.
I look back at Jaebum as his eyes fixed on me the whole time. He is dress in simple white T and jeans with his hair freely fallen to his forehead. I have always seeing him in suite and seeing him like this make me think that he is still a young man who is trapped in a busy world.
you must be freezing I will bring something to drink” He said walking to the kitchen but I stop him in midway.
No, I’m fine, Jaebum we need to talk” I said firmly I hate the tension between us and it’s suffocating.
His gaze shift to the envelope that I’m holding tightly. He sighs while closing his eyes and the open them to stare back at me.
what is it did your father send you here to collect his shares or something “he said smirking at me
Jaebum don’t make this about him” I said glaring at him.
why not yoojin it’s all about him from the start anyway tell him sending you here won’t do anything to him” He said turning his back on me.
can you at least listen “I said grabbing his arm and turning him back around.
listen to what yoojin you got what you want already “He spat furiously
who said that’s what I want Jaebum you misunderstand me listen yes my father gave this to me but I – “
“yeah I know already he wants his company so badly that he even uses his daughter to get them isn’t it Yoojin. But then again he used you to save his filthy company before right so why not now huh “What’s wrong with him can he even hear himself.
Jaebum stop you are talking about my dad” I said glaring at him he has no right to say those about him
stop talking like you didn’t use this marriage as well did you forget that you threatened me to a marriage with you, did you forget that you use me too!” I said pushing his chest and he stay still for a movement making us fall in to a silence.
that’s why I’m letting you out of this mess “he whispered quietly and look back at me with a hard face
don’t make things hard yoojin sign it while I’m letting you, I won’t do that again”
“what’s make you so sure about it jaebum why do you think I want to divorce you” He look at me for a while and grab the envelope from my hand.
then what about this” he said taking the application form and the air ticket inside of it.
Jaebum that- “I look at him with wide eyes. How did he know.
isn’t this your dream yoojin You always want to go there so why would you choose someone like me over this “
“Jaebum that’s not true I- “
“tell me don’t you wanna go there” he said
“I-I did but don’t you love me anymore you said you love me how can you give up so easily “
I said wiping my tear stained cheeks ..
I do Of course I do but what’s the point anyway it’s not like you feel the same …so yeah I see no reason for not to divorce me” he said placing them on my hand.  I should have said it back when I had the chance so this is what he thinks of me all the time.
Jaebum I- I love you “ I said grabbing his arms
Don’t play with my feelings “ he said Taking his arms to himself but I hold them back tightly .
No please I’m sorry I was being a coward. Yes it was all a mess in the start all i wanted to get back to my old life ...to get out of the mess we both were in but no with the time you changed it jaebum . I saw a different side of you, you were not the man I thought you to be. You care about me a lot and you were there for me when i need you. I can choose you over anything Jaebum so please trust me when I say I love you, how can I not when you nothing but sweet to me. Jaebum plea- “my word cut off with his lips on mine.
Did you really mean it “He asked breaking the kiss and cupping my face to look directly in my eyes. His eyes are glistening with the unshed tears.
I nod my head trying to catch my breath from all the crying.
Speak yoojin please say it again” he said getting uneasy.
what- do you want me to tell all those things again” I asked
no silly. tell me that you love me again” He said wiping my tears with his thumbs.
I love you Im Jaebum I love you a lot “I said smiling at him.
I love you too Im Yoojin more than you think” He said smiling down at me and I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him down to catch his lips. His lips stretch to a smile while kissing me back with the same passion wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer.
I gasp when his kisses get more passionate and heated. He bit on to my lower lip for permission and I gladly accept his waiting tongue. His hands disappeared inside of my shirt softly caressing my skin. I can feel my body getting weak under his touch as I tighten my grip on his shirt. We parted away to catch our breath. Jaebum place his forehead against mine smiling down at me.
Raising his head, he looks at my eyes and my heart pounded widely seeing the look in them. His eyes are filled with love and desire as I know he is mirroring my own.
His hand went behind my neck to slowly pull me for another passionate kiss which I already know it will be more than that.
His lips move in sync with mine as his hand went to my hips griping them and hosting me up. I quickly secure myself, wrapping my legs around his torso.
He gently places me on the bed climbing on top of me after. His lips abounded mine to place butterfly kisses on my neck. Whimper left my mouth when he sucks on a spot and I can feel him smiling against my skin as he sucks harder on the spot.
“J-jaebum” moan leave my lips due to the pleasure but he stops what he is doing and raise his head to meet my closed eyes. I open them and stare back at him with a confused face.
I can stop if you want it’s okay “He said running his thumb over my lower lip. I smile at his concern.
No don’t stop I’m ready” I said blushing madly under his gaze which draw a smile to his face
you sure” he asked one more time and I nod capturing his lips for a brief kiss
I love you Jaebum"
“I love you too” he said connecting our lips for a long night.
*********************************************************************************
I open my eyes feeling a hand running through my hair. I look at my side to meet with familiar eyes looking at me lovingly.
Good evening “He said sliding a hand under the sheets to bring me closer to his body. I blush slightly remembering the last night. I look away from his face avoiding his gaze but only to meet up with his naked chest. I’m glad that I’m not completely naked jaebum must have dress me in his T shirt while I’m sleeping.
evening? What time is it?” I asked
it’s way past 12 “he said kissing my temple.
I look at him with huge eyes. Aunt must be worried
we should go back now”
“let’s take a shower shall we “he said leaning to kiss my lips but I turn my head making him kiss my cheek instead.
He glares at me for doing so but I chuckle at him while getting up.
where do you think you are going “he said getting up and putting his pants on.
I’m hungry “I said walking to the kitchen and getting a glass of water.
what do you wanna eat” I asked opening cupboard to check what we have.
you” he said coming behind and wrapping his arms around me.
I almost chock on his word.
what happen to you Jaebum since when did you become horny.”
“don’t blame me I can’t stop thinking about last night, you make me crave for you more “
He said kissing my earlobe. I sigh while closing my eyes.
you are so cheesy make something to eat I’m going to take a shower Alone!” I said shrugging his arms and quickly running to the bathroom.

Written by @naveeranasinghe
Two more chaps and we are done. 💃🙈