Eclipse part 19

You look at jaebum who is peacefully having his dinner in front of you. You want to confront him about your internship but don’t know how to start a conversation when he looks so calm like he hasn’t done anything wrong. Two of you finished the dinner and when you walk out of the dinning room he was already seated  on the couch looking at you .
come sit here you looks like you have something to tell me” he said with a calm tone patting the spot next to him. Oh then he notice it through the dinner . Taking a seat beside him you look at him .
don’t you think that you have something to tell me “ you asked him . He raise his eyebrow confusion written all over his face.
what do you mean ...oh yes I’m sorry how’s your first day” he asked with a smile .
well yeah it went well thanks to you “ you said with a sarcasm.
why is that “ he said . Come on is it so hard to admit
oh you know very well why” you said getting irritated . He let out a sigh rubbing his temple
Yoojin if you has something to tell me you need to speak your mind “ he said with a stern voice. You frown at him
“ I don’t have to if you just admit what you did “
“well what did I do then “
“you should have told me that I was selected to Hanyang not because of my own skills but because of My freaking husband who is literally own the whole hospital “ you screamed at him finally letting it out . Jaebum look at you with his glaring eyes clearly displease with your way of talking .
who told you that”
“Oh come on jaebum no one has to tell me that I can figure it out by myself when the whole hospital promote your own company ” you said hand running through yor locks
He let out a heavy sigh
Then you are wrong yoojin ”
“Can you please admit it you should have told me before I would have show you some gratitude .." you said while rolling your eyes .
Oh is that why you called me before ha..yes of course You knew that I will notice it as soon as I step in to the hospital sorry to disappoint you I- " your words cut off by him standing in front of you while pulling you by your arm to stand on your feet
That's enough I won’t tolerate the way you talk to me You know nothing yes I told them to look at your application but they wouldn’t have chosen you if you weren’t qualified enough It's not my fault that you have such a low self esteem  ” He spat at me glaring down  making me feel small under his burning eyes.
Apologize when you get that on your mind and I warned you before don't test my limits” he said letting go of my arm and storming to his office room closing the door with a thud .
I look at the spot where he stood before his voice still ringing on my head loudly . My legs gave out of me making me sit on the couch . I shouldn’t have accuse him but the thought of achieving something because of someone else hurt my pride and I couldn’t help but feel humiliated . it doesn’t matter anymore damage has already done . Knowing jaebum he won't forgive me easily . Even it's only been months I get to know that he value his pride more than anything .

Dragging my feet to the bedroom I lay on the bed trying to fall a sleep but the disappointed look he gave me and the fury on his eyes still haunt me making me unable to control the trail of my thoughts .
……………………………………………………………
When I woke up in the morning my first thought was about jaebum . Did he came to bed last night. But touching the cold spot next to me I knew he hasn’t slept next to me .
Getting ready for the day I walk to the downstairs hoping to get a glimpse of him but no he isn’t anywhere to be seen   . When I asked the maiden about his whereabouts I get to know that he left to works early in the morning . I shut my eyes my day is gloomy already .

Good morning Yoojin ” Hyujin greeted me with a smile . Greeting her back I went to the ward . putting more energy to greet the kids .
Good morning unnie ” Eunie greet me with a bright smile which immediately draw a one to my face too
Hey there little one how are you doing” I walk up to her and take a seat beside her bed.
Unnie take me to the garden today will you ” she said excitedly . I look around for Hyujin . I have to ask her before hand .
mmm let me ask Hyujin unnie first”I said smiling at her
Ah please she won't let me step out of  this room ” she said giving me puppy eyes  . adorable !
yes but I still have to ask her maybe she will say yes this time”
“will she ”
“Yep I will take you after the lunch "
Promise” she said sticking her pinky finger out .
Promise” I said taking her small one in mine .

Written by @naveeranasinghe