eclipse part 5

Eclipse chapter 5
As soon as yoojin left the table Mr. Kim apologize from Lims for her daughter's behaviour and Mrs.kim stand up to go after her but jaebum stop her
"Please stay here mrs.kim I will talk to her" jaebum stated looking at her
"but jaebum-"
"let him go honey" Mr. Kim said
Jaebum excuse the table and go after the miserable girl .as he stand in front of her door he can clearly hear the girl's cries . He doesn't want to force anyone in to a marriage with him but he has left with no choice too.
He knocked at her door and waited till she opened but of course she has to be difficult at everything he knocked again and again until she gave up and open the door allowing him to see her tear stained face .

Yoojin's POV

It was him staring down at me with slightly frown on his face
"let's talk "
"I don't want to please just go" I'm tired of this drama and out of all the people he is the one that I don't want to see right now .
His expression harden and push me aside and walk in to my room closing the door afterwards .
" don't make things harder than it is " he told me with a irritated voice . Well excuse me is it my fault now .
" well what do you mean by that how am I suppose to be the one at fault when it's clearly you guys planned a marriage with out me knowing " I spat at him
"listen I know it may hard on you but agree to this marriage when I'm asking you nicely " well is this his way of asking nicely because there is no way someone would agree with him at this rate.
"you can live and continue your life as you desire I won't force you into anything" and he keep saying things that I don't even want to listen making me annoying every passing seconds
"It's not as simple as you say mr.Lim jaebum . When I said I don't want to get marry then that's it I have no plans to change my mind about it ."
And then he snap . He harshly pulled my wrist toward him making my whole body crashed into his .
"I tried being nice to you but if your brain can't process things nicely let me get things clear for you . Our marriage makes your father's company and mine merge with each other and of course your father having no heir to pass it down to it will be mine eventually " every passing seconds his grip on my wrist tighten to the point that I want to scream on pain but I was speechless and get lost in his cold eyes which filled with rage and anger .
"do you even know that your father has invest billions in a project that he can't even afford and guess who has given it to him . It's from my company and if I want I can easily refuse and if I did that your father will have a huge breakdown to the point he will left with no choice but to sell his shares and guess who he will beg to buy his shares so I will have your father's Company one way or another and if you keep refusing this marriage I will left with no choice but to get things using my methods and trust me it will be worse than this whole marriage thing so stop being stubborn and agree to this marriage already ." he spat at me and let go of my wrist and take a deep breath to calm down . I was still trying to process what he just said to me .millions of thought running inside of my brain making my head hurt .
Is that why my parents agree to this . Is that why they are so afraid of him . Are they really left with no choice but to drag me into this mess. I was staring into the space until jaebum cleared his throat gaining my attention back to him .
"come downstairs and tell them that you will marry me" with that he left .
Am I really going to marry him . Do I really have to gave up for the sake of my father . I wipe my cheeks and made my way downstairs quietly .
All of them have seated in the living room waiting for me to arrive and all of them have their eyes set on me
I stand beside my mother and told them my decision .
"I- I will marry him"
I saw corner of my eyes that jaebum's lips upward little and all of them look pleased
"right yoojinah why did you make fuss earlier "mrs.Lim stated happily
"But I have a condition " I said
"yoojinah" my father warn me
" it's okay mr.Kim go head what is it" jaebum ask me directly
" I want to continue my studies no matter what and promise me that this marriage won't stop me from doing that "
They can't expect me to give up on that too .
My father sign and look at me to speak but jaebum beat him to it
"fine You can continue your studies and I can guarantee you that after the marriage I won't stop you from doing so "
My parents and his look at him with surprise well I am too actually I didn't think that he will agree with me easily .
"so if Yoojin has nothing to say anymore we will take our leave mr.kim"
My parents look at me and I just look down not wanting to look at any of them
"yes jaebum we will discuss about the preparations later thank you for coming "
They all bid their goodbyes and I quietly left the room not wanting to stay there anymore .

Written by @naveeranasinghe