Eclipse part 27

Jaebum was so close to sleep but your constant tossing and turning made him open his eyes. He watch you closely . It is no doubt that you were having a nightmare. He didn’t want to wake you up not when he tried everything to convince you to sleep. His eyes widen when a tear escape your close eyes and when you start to whimper in sleep.
Hey Yoojin ... hey” he call you softly and start to shake you body . But you continue to cry on your sleep and that made him panicked .
Hey yoojin wake up” he said hovering your body . Finally you wake up with a scream and he wasted no time to pull you in to his arms but you protest trying to escape still in a daze
“I-I’m sorry..I’m sorry” you kept mumbling over and over again in his arms.
sh..it’s okay hey it’s me Jaebum look” he said turning you around to face him
You are okay it’s just a dream” when he felt you start to calm down he offer you glass of water .
drink this “ he watch you gulp it hurriedly and take it from your hands when you finished drinking it.
You look ahead staring at the wall in front of you. You can’t shake the vivid images from your dream and it was all about Eunie .
hey you okay” jaebum call you softly and you look at his worried eyes and let out a sigh.
Yeah I’m sorry go back to sleep” you said rubbing your temple . Jaebum stare at you for a while and grab you waist pulling you to his body and laying your head on his chest . You close your eyes your were exhausted .
Sleep “ he said and run his fingers through your hair softly . You felt your eyelids getting heavy again and you let yourself fall asleep listening to his steady heartbeat .
When you wake up in the morning you found yourself in jaebum’s arms . One his hand stayed under your head and other wrap around your waist. You look at his face admiring his features . Even though both of you slept in the same bed you always sleep in each others sides.
You are wake” his raspy voice whispered startling me. I look away from his face
“y-yeah” I said still in his arms. He tighten his hold for while and I look at his face unsure of what he want.
aren’t you late” I asked him I decided to stay home for today I don’t have the courage to go there and act as I’m okay . Dr. Jinyong and Hyujin had to work they don’t get to be sad over Eunie  because there are other patients to take care of . I’m not the only one suffering .
will you be okay” he asked . I stare at his chest not looking at his face and nodded .
I don’t want him to stay at home because of me he rarely take a day off so I don’t want that.
it’s okay I can stay with you if you want me to” he said gently kissing the side of my head .
It’s okay I will be fine” I said looking at his eyes to confirm .
okay then “ he said getting up from  the bed and  making his way to bathroom . I stare at the ceiling For a while . Eunie. I hope she is happy where ever she is now . My little angel.
I spent most of the time in the bedroom doing nothing. I text hyujin in the morning saying I won’t come today and she didn’t ask much knowing very well why I am absent  . I felt bad for not been there with her  but I don’t think I would be much help either . Jaebum insist me to have breakfast with him before he left and I haven’t eaten since then. One of the maids come to my room and place the food on the nightstand saying jaebum asked them to check whether I’m eating or not but I honestly don’t have an appetite . I fell asleep after awhile.
YoojIn” I woke up to hearing jaebum’s voice. Did I slept too long . I check the time only to see he is early .
you are early” I said cringing at my hoarse voice .
yeah you should eat something”
“I’m not hungry “
“c’mon don’t be like that what do you wanna eat I will ask them to make it” he said removing his coat
No really I’m not hungry” I said and he stare at me with a frown and then nod and he came to my side
you know Her funeral will be held this evening . I will take you if you want to go” he said tucking a hair behind my ear.
oh”
“I don’t want to” I really don’t want to go there and see all the crying faces.
you sure about that... you will be feel bad later “ he said looking at my eyes.
yeah I’m sure” I said dragging my self to take a shower.
........................................................................................................................................................................
The next day I woke up in jaebum’s arms much to my surprise . He shift slightly and I quickly shut my eyes. He pulled me to his body seeking warm and buried his face in my neck. I was having a hard time controlling my heartbeat and It’s hard to stay in the same position when I’m wide awake his breath fan my neck softly and after what felt like hours he finally open his eyes. I close my eyes pretend to be sleep and I felt his lips on my forehead before his warmth disappear from my side.
He didn’t bother to wake me up and left to work . I wake up after he left . It’s weekend so I don’t have to go to the hospital .
In the middle of the day jaebum brag in to house asking me to dress up and saying we have to go somewhere and I do as he asked without saying much simple i’m not in the mood.
When he park the car in cemetery I know exactly why are we here. I get out of the car and look ahead.
I didn’t even bring a flower” I said looking down at me.  But jaebum open the door to the backseat and pull out fresh flowers. 
here take them” he said handing them to me . I took them from his hand.
T-Thank you” he softly smile at me and take my hand and lead the way until we stop in her tombstone .
I will be in there “ he said kissing side of my head and walking away.
I place flowers and touch the printed letter.
I’m sorry Unnie is late Eunie “ I whispered and feel myself about to cry .
I spend recalling her little self for a while until I saw jaebum walking toward me.
I know you are happy where ever you are now Eunie good bye” I said getting up and slightly bowing paying my respect . Jaebum did the same and we walk hand in hand to the car.
“I hope you feel better now at least a bit” he said turning me to face him
Yeah Thank you” I said sincerely . He gave me a small smile and wipe my dried tears with his thumb caressing my cheeks lightly  .

***************************************I will be late to update in this month cause I have my exams and This book will come to an end soon . I start to write a new book (short one) called 'The One That got away 'for Jungkook of Bts. Check it on my account 🤗
Thank you! ❤️
Written by @naveeranasinghe