Eclipse part 23

"Hey mom" I greet with a smile .
"Yoojin" she said pulling me to her embrace . I hid my head in her neck . oh god I miss this.
we parted away and I step a side from the door letting them see jaebum behind me.
"Oh Come in jaebum" My mom invite him which he reply with a small smile.
"Honey look whose here"
"Dad" I said almost inaudible . I didn't knew seeing them will make me emotional.
"hey there my girl "he said hugging me tightly and smiling down at me until his eyes land on jaebum who is standing behind and watching the interact .
"Mr.Lim" he said with a distance voice and jaebum replied with a nod which left me confused .
I silently make my way toward my room leaving jaebum with my parents . Well I think they still fear or respect him I don't know at least my father. He didn't look so happy to see jaebum .
I look at my old room ceiling the night sky I chuckle to myself . I still remember how my mom nag my father to repaint it saying I'm not a kid to have that anymore. I look around running my hand through the shelf.
"You are here"
Came a voice behind me . I glance behind me to see jaebum leaning on the door frame. I gave him a smile signal him to come in.
"If you want a galaxy in our room feel free to ask" he said smirking at me while pointing the ceiling .
I rolled my eyes at him and went to the balcony .
"I'm not a kid jaebum no thanks " I said staring at the sky
"But you always look at the sky when you can't sleep and I'm done with you opening the balcony in mid night"
he said following my gaze .
"You know that?" I look at him eyes wide. just when I thought he is a heavy sleeper .
he shrugged with a small smile.
turning around I leaned to the bars and look in side .
"feels like it's only yesterday that you threatened me for a marriage at that very spot nice way to propose someone" I said in a teasing manner while pointing my finger at the centre of the room.
Jaebum follow my gaze and look down immediately . He let out a sigh turning to the side. I shouldn't have said that
Taking my hand in his large ones he open his mouth . I know what's coming
"relax it's okay I forgive you You don't have to apologize "
I said before he can speak. His eyes went to mine and I hold his guilty filled one with a small smile .
"Well you shouldn't , How we start this isn't fair for you and I know ...I wouldn't blame you even if you hate me for that I-"
"No ..I don't hate you jaebum " he nod his head giving me a small smile.
Taking his hands in mine I search for his eyes.
"I mean it jaebum I don't hate you , true how we start things isn't right but I didn't regret it now ...You are not the same person I thought you are and I ...well you said it your self that you wanted it to be real and I want it to be real too I want to give a try too if that's what you want too" I said whispering the last part.
He looks at me with a unreadable eyes and finally break in to a breath-taking smile.
"I'm glad you feel like that .. yes that's all I could ever ask for "he said wrapping his arms around my smaller form pulling me for a hug. I wrap my arms around him returning the hug and trying to control my own heart beat before it jump out from my rib cage.
We break the hug and stare at each other trying read what's going on each others mind until I start to feel jaebum slowly leaning in letting me time to pull back if I want to. Closing my eyes I lean toward him waiting for his lips.
"YOOJIN " my mom's voice break us from our trance and we immediately pull away from each other and turn to the other side . I can already feel my self getting red by the embarrassment. Oh god what was I thinking.
"Yoojin !..oh there you are come downstairs with jaebum dinner is ready" she said looking at the both of us and leaving by herself .
I look at jaebum for a second and look down .
"Let's go" he said taking my hands and smiling down at me.
I replied with a nod not really trusting my voice.
..................................................................
"Good morning "
"Good morning yoojin come I will drop you at the hospital " he said while grabbing his coat .
"NO!" I replied almost immediately and scolding myself afterwards .
Jaebum look at me with raised eyebrows clearly not expecting that .
"And why is that"
"Well you will be late and I can go by bus I'm fine"
"why you don't like to go with me or something " he said giving me a small smile but I can see the disappointment in his eyes. Oh god.
"No it's just" well he wouldn't let this go anyway .
"Well I don't want them to know we are married you know .. I don't want them to treat me different because I'm married to the man who owns the whole hospital . " I said with a small voice hoping he wouldn't get upset and understand my situation .
"I see" he said nodding his head few times and walking to the door afterwards .
"Well then have fun riding by bus see you later" he said waving his hand and walking out of the door.
Well just like that . I thought he would at least say something back not just 'I see' and walking out of the door coolly .

Written by@naveeranasinghe