Eclipse part 30

Taking shower and changed in to my pajamas I grab the brown envelope from the nightstand. I sigh recalling my father's words.

Flashback

"I won't do that to him dad no "I said placing down the divorce papers along with the air ticket and other document. yeah divorced papers. My own father telling me to divorce the man I'm calling my husband.

'listen daughter. it's for your own happiness divorce him and go to state and finished your degree in there isn't it what you always wanted to enter to best universities and achieve your dream 'he said '

'look I even book the flight and got everything ready for you "

Closing my eyes, I let out a bitter chuckle

'I never want to get married in the first place but you made me marry against my will saying it's for the best and now this. dad don't you even feel sorry for me. I'm not a puppet I have feelings. And now I don't even know why you want me to divorce him so badly I know you have your own reasons just tell it already" I said keeping my tears at the bay

'fine yes I have reasons for this. Jaebum is not what I thought  him to be. From the day we merge our companies he manages to buy most of the shares and has whole director board wrapped around his fingers . Hell, I can't call it my own company now. He gets benefit from what's mine and I won't let him have his ways anymore so don't be stubborn and do as your father says divorce him and achieve your dreams daughter. It's not like both of you are in a complex situation . soon I will sign a contract with kims and I don't have to deal with him anymore. after that your marriage will be the only tie between us.'

'I'm not going to divorce him father please leave me out of your games. I'm leaving' I said getting up and ready to leave the building but he stands along with me stopping me from leaving.

'think about this again it's your dream 'he said putting the brown envelope in my bag and giving me a tight smile.

End of the flashback

Looking back at it I know my answer is still the same there is no way I'm going to leave Jaebum he is my family now. and I know for sure I love him even though i don't have guts to tell it to him. I can't remember how many times I asked my parents to let me study in state but got rejected and now my father uses my own dream as a bait.

I was going to open it again but sound of footsteps makes me quickly put it in the drawer and hide it away.

'there you are I was looking for you'
jaebum came in offering me a tired smile and pulling me to his embrace placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

'yugyeom said you went to meet someone today ' he asked right away and I doubt whether I should tell him the truth but I don't think it will be good since my father and jaebum isn't in the best conditional lately.

'yeah an old friend of mine' I lied and he didn't press anymore and simply nod his head which makes me guilty for even lying.

"I'm going to help them with the dinner 'I said getting out of his embrace.

"okay I'm gonna take a wash" he said giving me a quick peck on lips and disappearing in to the washroom. With a heavy sigh I left the room giving one last look to the drawer.

***************************************

From the movement I open my eyes in the morning I felt something off with jaebum but it's not like he is someone talk out his problems or maybe it's all in my head.

"you are leaving already' I asked coming out of the dinning room to see him all dress up and heading to the main door without a good bye. His gaze fell on mine and I walk to his side.

'you didn't even have your breakfast ' I asked since it is very unusual for him to skip his morning coffee and meal.

'it's okay don't worry about it I will have something on the way" he said giving me a small smile and stare at me with a unreadable gaze.

'what' I asked titling my head to side

'nothing ...I love you hope you know it" he said placing his lips on my forehead for little longer

'I know "I said not having enough courage to say those words back. And he pulled away fingers lightly touching my cheek for a brief movement and walk out of the door without another word.

Written by @ naveeranasinghe

Hey hey and guess what we got the comeback date every 💚😭