Eclipse Part 25

"Yoojin wait" I slowly turn around facing him. What he wants now .

"yes" I said quietly he look at me with raised eyebrows clearly questioning my behaviour well whose fault anyway .

"There is someone I want you to introduce " he said signalling the front door and when I look back my eyes caught a young man in a black suit .

"Meet Kim yugyeom he will drive you to the hospital and back from now on " Jaebum said with his usual stern voice and Yugyeom bow his head. Well I didn't remember asking for a one

"that's would be unnecessary I'm fine with my usual rides"

Jaebum nod at the young man and he left us alone.

"you will not object yoojin it's either accept my offer or do you prefer me more?..I can always drive you to the hospital if you want me to" he said with a smirk knowing fully well I won't let him do that.

"okay fine I will go with him" I said rolling my eyes at him which makes him smile .

"Good"

"I'm leaving then" I said walking to the front door but he caught my wrist pulling me back. I look at him with eyes wide . Well I can't trust this man anymore who knows when he gonna kiss me out of blue .

"w-what" I asked mentally hitting my head for being obvious

"what's with you" he said narrowing his eyes

"here give this to yugyeom " he said placing car keys on my palm and walking to the stairs

I let out a sigh what was I thinking

" Hi " I said handing keys to the man waiting infront of the door and he take them bowing his head and quickly making his way to the car and opening door to the backseats .

I get inside thanking him .

.....................................

"we need to perform a surgery before it's too late and she already having hard time with breathing " Dr.park's voice rang inside of my head but I my head felt empty as I listen to him more. Currently we are having a meeting to discuss about patients and to my dismay eunie's condition is not good so most of it about her and the whole time I feel uneasy for some reason .

Hey " I look up from the document hearing hyujin's voice

"hey" I lazily smile at her

"you know Eunie's surgery would be in two days from now right" She said giving me a small smile

"ah yeah I heard it from Dr.park "

"she really likes you ,Dr.park said you can spend more time with her he will release you for two days" she said taking a seat

"really "

"yeah she has been asking for you too"

I made my way to her ward trying to put on a smile on my face. I need cheer her up . Her parents were already informed about the surgery and they tried to talk to her and prepare for the surgery but she is still a kid so she can only understand little .

"hey there little one"

"Unnie" My smile fell upon hearing her voice well usually she is all energetic but her condition has take a troll on her .