Eclipse part 11

Eclipse chapter 11

I woke up to an empty bed . My eyes were unfocused for a while staring to the space until I recognized where I am . Right I was married ! . I look around the room there is no sight of jaebum and I don't even know whether he came to sleep last night I went to sleep after I took my shower. I should have stay waken until he fall a sleep first who knows what if he tried something it was our first night after all. Maybe he already had ! Eww what am I even thinking . I made my way towards the bathroom after mentally scolding myself little .

I was surprised to see all of my things arranged neatly in the closet . 'that was fast ! ' . I get dress in my comfortable clothes and make my way downstairs . I was on my way to the kitchen for make a quick breakfast when I notice middle age lady in there . Judging by her attire she must be a maiden . I greet her informing my presence .

"Good morning " she turn to me all most immediately .

"Good morning Mrs.lim" she said while bowing at me . I slightly flinch at the way she address me . I am not mrs. Im that's his mom . It's make me feel like an old women but I let it pass .

"Mrs. Please take a seat I will bring your breakfast immediately " I nod at her and take a seat at the table while letting her serve .

I didn't notice jaebum anywhere I wonder whether he left somewhere .

"have you seeing jaebum "

"Mr. Lim went to the company Mrs."

"oh really " she nod at me with a smile and I smile back at her signalling her to carry on her works. Right where would he be other than his company . At least I don't have to put up with him now.

After the breakfast and little talk with her I made my way toward the upstairs exploring the house little . I get to know that the lady only work in daytime after making dinner she was discharge for day and there are only few people work here cause apparently mighty jaebum doesn't like when his palace is crowded . Duhh!!. So they are only here at daytime. I open a door to a room and it's turn out to be his office room so I carefully close it again not wanting go through his stuff and make him angry .I went for the next room.

Good choice . It's looks like a mini library . I went through few books trying to find a book for me but looks like he is into non fictional things so I gave up on the idea . That man need some drama in his life!! . I turn to leave but something caught my eyes immediately . It's a picture of old couple and a child . Is that jaebum ?? I think he is . Then this must be his grand parents . He must be like his grand parents lot to have a photo framed on the wall. I didn't notice a single photo with his parents.

I spend the whole day spacing around the house and going through my phone. I fell a sleep without me knowing and wake up to pitter-patter of the shower. Did he came home. How long did I sleep. I try to find my phone but shut my eyes to the sound of jaebum opening the bathroom door. Am I pretending to be sleeping now. Why would I?? I peek at the room to check whether he had left or not but my eyes caught the sight of jaebum with a towel loosely wrap around his waist standing in front of his closet . He is back facing me . Well not bad he has work hard to maintain his body. What am I even thinking. I was about to turn to other side but his voice beat me to it.

"It's not polite to peek you know. You can always ask " he said turning around with his pyjamas and with his oh so famous smirk. I scoff at him . Unbelievable .

"well I did not . And there is nothing to peek anyway " I said while rolling my eyes.

"whatever you say lady" he said after fully dressed .

"did you sleep through the day"

"of course not . I have things to do too "

"you don't have any classes this week ... Am I right?? " he said while raising his eyebrow . How did he know

"yeah I don't , why??" I said looking at him confuse .

" dinner is ready let's go" he said while walking out of the room Purposely ignoring my question .

Ugh! Why did I even . I glare at his disappearing back but follow him downstairs for dinner nonetheless .

After the dinner he shut himself in his office and I turn on the TV to watch something . I got bored After a while going through the channels . There is nothing interesting to watch so I made my way to bedroom turning it off . It's way past my bedtime but I couldn't fall a sleep since I took a nap earlier . I laid on the bed looking at the White ceiling . I miss my room . I can't have my night sky in this one. My parents didn't even call me after the wedding . They should be worry about me . I was married to a completely stranger and how can they trust him. What if he mistreat me. Sure he didn't but still they should have call me . I got up after tossing around I need to clear my head. I walk towards the balcony doors and open them and walk out of the room . I lean in to the railings while smiling to the beautiful sky. Moon shine brightly in the clear sky and There is slightly breeze which makes me shiver little but it's refreshing and makes me escape from the thoughts that clouded my head .

"come inside you will catch a cold " jaebum's voice came behind me . I turn to see him leaning on the door frame looking at me . I nod at him and went to the bed while he closed the doors . I slip under the sheets and turn to my side . He came to bed after while.

"good night" he said while turning off the lights .

Written by @naveeranasinghe.