Night #3

Harry, got up early, and he was on fire. Me, for my part, I had a bad headache, I had the taste to do the graceful grace, but my man had other projects, for example to try to make me lose the bet. So I got up and we went for a romantic lunch at the hotel restaurant.

H: I think you are beautiful, with your hair tangled and your face all tangled.

V: Honey, I love you, but would you shut up, you talk too loudly worse in addition, all disconcerted about life, worse you find me beautiful, seriously in the morning, What the fuck.

He laughs at me, he takes my hand, and gives me a nice smile. I burst out laughing too, because my attitude is really absurd at the moment.

The rest of the lunch is spent without any housekeeping scenes on our part.

***

Tonight the guys are having a concert, and let's say that some of them (Liam and Louis), regret the evening of yesterday. They slept until Paul came to pick them up to go for sound tests.

They left, about 2 hours ago, they should come back in about 30 minutes while they take a shower, change and we head back to the performance hall.

***

I was able to take a nap while the guys weren't here, so now I'm really fine, I'm having a nice bath, when Harry comes into the bedroom.

H: Oh hey ....

V: Hi, how much time do we have before we leave again, I didn't see the time I just got into the bath.

H: We have ... (looks at his cell phone) ... 1:30.

V: Perfect, so another half hour after I go out.

H: That's fine with me, can I come with you maybe for that half hour? -He makes his perverse smile. Crap.

V: No, my darling no way, go in the shower.

He leaves in the direction of the bathroom admitting defeat.

It's when I arrive to get out of the tub that I realize that he stole my towel. I can not believe it. It's really just a child, I'm telling you that.

Perfect, I'll take revenge. I open the bathroom door discreetly, approach the toilet, and flush the toilet. Harry, shouts then pulls on the shower curtain, I am bent in two so much I laugh, I cry, it is not possible.

H: You're going to pay for that ...

V: Harry, it was you who stole my towel ...

H: Don't care, I'll catch you.

I leave to run naked like a worm, Harry on my heels too flaming naked.

He's faster than me, and grabs me by the waist, and throws me onto the bed.

V: Harry ... we don't have time to fool around and you forget the bet ...

H: I don't care about the bet, I want you ...

I get up on my elbows, I look him up and down, it is true that we still have time, but is it another of his traps, for me to lose the bet? But before anything happens, my phone rings.

H: Don't answer ...

The word Mum appears ...

V: It's my mother, I have to answer.

Phone call

M: It's okay my old picouille ?

V: Yeah, you mom ?

M: It's okay, I just wanted to know, what you wanted for Christmas, and does Harry come with you on Christmas.

V: Pyjamas, I arrive in Amos with the girls on December 10th, and no Harry does not come, he goes to his family in London, I will negotiate for him to come a few days before New Year's eve so that  he meets you all.

Harry looks at me with a small smile. He began to dress happily. He gives me a positive nod. So, I guess I don't need to negotiate eventually.

V: Good mom, I'm going to have to leave you, we still have to get ready for tonight's show, we're leaving in ... 40 minutes so ...

M: No problem, see you in a week.

V: Yes, bye mom I love you.

M: Love you too, ok bye!

V: Ok, bye!

End of telephone conversation.

***

The show was crazy, just insane. They were really in it, and the fans my god, I'll never get used to them being hysterical.

We are all on fire, as soon as we got to the hotel we all said goodnight.

As soon as I close the bedroom door, Harry sticks me to the wall and begins to kiss me.

V: Harry ... do you really want to lose the bet?

H: I don't care about the bet I already told you I miss you. I miss touching you.

V: Baby, it's only the third night ... we've been apart longer than that already.

H: Yes, but I was not with you, I thought about you all the time, but there you are with me, but I cannot touch you, it's really torture.

He takes my face in his hands and begins to kiss me again. This kiss is meant to be wilder than sweet, it looks like he's kissing me like there is no tomorrow. His right hand goes down my body and goes to rest on my hip. It becomes harder and harder to resist ... Ah  fuck it, I put my hands on his neck and draw him even more to me, his hands are placed on the back of my thighs then he lifts me up. Taking us to bed, he sit on it, so I straddled him. He takes off my jacket, I'm starting to want to unbutton the rest of his shirt, but it looks like I only have thumbs tonight, so I put a hand on either side of the shirt and pull the buttons, they can be heard banging on the floor and roll. He looks at me for a moment, smiles at me, then takes my top off. He starts to kiss me on the neck and I know from seeing him go that I'm going to have a hickey, and I don't care.

V: I missed you so much Harry!

He turns us so that I am under him. He unbuttoned my pants, I did the same with his. One of his hands goes into my panties, I won the bet to me the Range Rover, but in truth I do not care all I want is to make love with the man that I love. This is what we do several times that night.