Three Months

Vicky's POV

May 6, 2016

Yep, it's been exactly three months since I left in the middle of the concert, three months since I haven't seen my best friends, three months since I haven't seen HIM. After the last conversation I had with him, the night he slept with that jug of Camille, I reconnected with my two best friends Jess and Rosie. They understood me and fortunately didn't hold it against me. Anyway, the girls should come see me this week if everything goes as planned. Of course, Harry, doesn't know that I have reconnected with them, or that they are coming to see me. Speaking of Mr. Styles, since the said night of final break. He still tried to call me for about a week after the event, since no more news. Even though I said I didn't want to know anything, when overnight I didn't hear any more it hurt me a lot. I know, I'm contradicting myself, I should be firm in my beliefs and values ​​and say, "it's over Vicky, move on", but I can't, I miss him terribly. However, I imagine he moved on, if he stopped trying to contact me, right? Actually, I don't know because nobody knows where he is. I tried to extract information from my friends, but they told me they couldn't talk about it, or else, he doesn't want you to know, he wants to do it himself. But what is that ? We don't talk to each other anymore anyways.

Anyway, the girls have finally arrived, they have met Émilie and luckily, they get along well, thank you, life.

R: I missed you so much, my loveeeee! She said, hugging me when we leave the villa to take the taxi that is waiting for us in front of the villa.

V: You, too my darling!

J: Worse me Bro you forget me !? she said falsely annoyed.

V: Never bro! I really missed you girls, I don't know how I didn't talk to you for a month and a half, whole girls.

R: We understand you, you know, you needed time to think and everything. But I'm really happy and you've decided to come back to us Vickyzz.

V: I know we said we weren't gonna talk about ... Harry, but I need to know ... how is he?

J: We already told you Bro, we can't tell you, he doesn't want to.

V: But you're supposed to be my best friends, aren't you? Tell me everything!

R: Yes, but he made us promise Vickyzz, he wants to tell you himself ...

É: Well, Vic, you should let go, they won't tell you anything apparently ... So, where are we going tonight?

V: Yeah, you're right, let it go ... He'll talk to me when he feels close, I guess.

J: Sorry, Bro!

R: Sorry, my love!

V: It's okay, it's just that even though I should hate him ... I can't do it, I miss him, if you only knew.

R: Don't worry, we know that and he misses you too, and that's one of the reasons he's in radio silence today.

É: So where are we going after all?

V: Oh yeah, scuse Em, um at the bar you took me to the other time?

É: Perfect, let's go!

Bar...

??: Vicky, is that you? I turn when I hear my name!

V: Nate?

Nate: Yeah, it's me Vic, are you okay?

V: Yeah, and you!

Nate, is one of my oldest acquaintances and friend, we have known each other since elementary school, and although we are not in the same circle of friends we always have been. I have already had a crush on him in the past. He's always been interested in me as a friend, and that's always been enough for me. On the other hand, my friends have always thought that his interest in me was more than Friendship.

Nate: Yeah, it's okay, come on, come on!

He pulls me towards him and gives me a huge hug so much that I think I will die of suffocation.

V: I ... can ... more ... breathe Nate!

Nate: Oops, sorry! So are you here all alone or what?

V: Me? Don't-no, I'm with my friends, are you alone?

Nate: Yeah, guys pushed around, I was thinking about leaving.

V: Don't be stupid, come with us!

1h later

We're all drunk and it cost me nothing, Nate paid for all my drinks. Since then, Jess and Rosie have been on their phones and every time I try to find out what they're doing they don't tell me anything and change the subject. Nate to post a photo on Instagram instead of us, well him and me. The photo is all the more mundane, and I normally wouldn't have said anything about him posting a photo of us laughing as he has his arm around my shoulders, but the fact that he's tagged me and that he doesn't know anything about my history with one of the most famous guys in the whole world scares me a little, what are going to think the fans of Harry, and even of Hacky, (because that yes, my twitter and Insta account exploded when I started dating Harry, and several people care about our relationship, they've dubbed themselves the Hackies.)

So, that my phone, that I know I put on silent, starts ringing nonstop, I understand that 1 a lot of fans saw the photo, 2 I'm really not ready for the hateful comment from them.

I pick up my phone and see I have a message from Harry. My heart is skipping a beat, what do I do?

I open it:

Message from Harry:

Who is he ?

Shit! I close my phone and turn to my best friends.

V: Did you tell him?

J: What are you talking about?

I show them the text!

R: Promise it's not me!

J: Me neither!

R: You already have hundreds of comments on Insta and hundreds of retweets on Twitter, so he might have seen it like that!

J: Calm down Bro, everything is going to be fine!

I get up from the table telling them I have to go to the bathroom, but in real life I just need to be alone. No, but it's true after a month and a half of radio silence he texts me to give me a little fit of jealousy. He's not allowed, I haven't done anything with Nate and nothing will ever happen. I am about to return to my friends as I have calmed down.

??: So, like that you see my message, but you do not answer me ... V, who is he?

The hoarse voice with which I fell head over heels speaks to me, no, but I'm dreaming, for sure I'm dreaming. I turn to the voice and see him. But I am speechless. He's changed, his hair are longer, and he looks a bit more muscular than before. Good god, he's sexy.

V: Harry?